Wireless Forums

Posted Jun 12, 2010
8:25:25 PM
View profile
BlackJack 2 Film Icon?

No idea what it is, it's on the top of my phone near the 3G icon and looks like an old film reel icon. I don't know how I got it so wanna make sure it isn't anything bad, but I've no idea how to look this issue up.

Any ideas?

No idea what it is, it's on the top of my phone near the 3G icon and looks like an old film reel icon. I don't know how I got it so wanna make sure it isn't anything bad, but I've no idea how to look this issue up.

Any ideas?

BlackJack 2 Film Icon?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 13, 2010 9:57:13 AM
(0)
Professor
Are you referring to the icons across the top to the display? Those icons are pretty standard via all AT&T phones. Is there a particular icon you're looking at?

Here's the listing of the icons in the tutorials page.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Are you referring to the icons across the top to the display? Those icons are pretty standard via all AT&T phones. Is there a particular icon you're looking at?

Here's the listing of the icons in the tutorials page.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

Re: BlackJack 2 Film Icon?

2 of 2 (899 Views)