Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 12, 2010
10:58:02 PM
View profile
BlackBerry Address Book Pearl 8100

Ok, I need to transfer all my numbers in my address book to my SIM card and am stumped as how to do so.

Ok, I need to transfer all my numbers in my address book to my SIM card and am stumped as how to do so.

BlackBerry Address Book Pearl 8100

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2010 1:24:51 AM
(0)
Guru

The Pearl does not have a way to copy contacts to SIM en masse.  As far as I'm aware, no RIM does.  If you really need to copy to the SIM, it has to be one by one. 

Go into your address book, and select into the contact so that you're looking at the actual phone numbers.  Scroll the cursor down to the phone number, then press the menu key.  There should be an option to Copy to SIM Phone Book.

If you're trying to transfer contacts to another Blackberry device, it's much easier to use the Device Switch Wizard in the Blackberry Desktop Manager.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

The Pearl does not have a way to copy contacts to SIM en masse.  As far as I'm aware, no RIM does.  If you really need to copy to the SIM, it has to be one by one. 

Go into your address book, and select into the contact so that you're looking at the actual phone numbers.  Scroll the cursor down to the phone number, then press the menu key.  There should be an option to Copy to SIM Phone Book.

If you're trying to transfer contacts to another Blackberry device, it's much easier to use the Device Switch Wizard in the Blackberry Desktop Manager.

Re: BlackBerry Address Book Pearl 8100

2 of 2 (500 Views)