Helpful Links

BlackBerry 9900

Contributor

BlackBerry 9900

I've just gotta ask if AT&T has any idea when they'll be offering the 9900?  Best Berry ever...hope it won't be November as some other sites have offered.

Message 1 of 27
Tutor

Re: BlackBerry 9900

You said it! I'm feeling the same way! I loooove Blackberry and always have! Wish ATT would get with it and offer their best phones!
Message 16 of 27
Tutor

Agreed
Message 17 of 27
Highlighted

CrackBerry is by far the best website for all that is Blackberry. 

Message 18 of 27
Teacher

the 9900 appears on the att website this morning for sale;

Message 19 of 27
Professor

I was hoping to see some fan (not CrackBerry addict!) reactions to the new BlackBerry Bold 9900, now that it's out.  Where is everybody?  Did you all leave for other carriers? Smiley Surprised

Message 20 of 27
Mentor

21stNow wrote:

I was hoping to see some fan (not CrackBerry addict!) reactions to the new BlackBerry Bold 9900, now that it's out.  Where is everybody?  Did you all leave for other carriers? Smiley Surprised

Bought one on Monday.  It's great!

Message 21 of 27
Professor

Cool!  I'm glad someone is happy.

Message 22 of 27
Contributor

Also like mine--brand new yesterday--but am having trouble getting into App World. It will not let me "Accept" terms and conditions, so can't get to my existing account and apps. have been able to download a few apps from other sites, but not BB App World (or At&T Featured).

No one home at RIM on Sundays and AT&T couldn't help.

Anybody else seen this or have a solution?

Message 23 of 27
Tutor

Got mine Friday-the 11/11! The BEST Blackberry EVER! The 4G rocks! Flawless transition from the Bold 9700! I'm glad I waited for ATT to finally get the device. However, over the weekend a friend wanted one and we went to Best Buy, Radio Shack, and two ATT stores (apparently NOT company owned stores) before I found a store that carried ONE!  We drove 20-miles to get it!

BTW-the Verizon store RIGHT next door to the last ATT store didn't have one either...... What's up with that?

Message 24 of 27
Mentor

SumFun wrote:

Got mine Friday-the 11/11! The BEST Blackberry EVER! The 4G rocks! Flawless transition from the Bold 9700! I'm glad I waited for ATT to finally get the device. However, over the weekend a friend wanted one and we went to Best Buy, Radio Shack, and two ATT stores (apparently NOT company owned stores) before I found a store that carried ONE!  We drove 20-miles to get it!

BTW-the Verizon store RIGHT next door to the last ATT store didn't have one either...... What's up with that?

I think they are just selling really well!  The corp store in the Colonies in Upland had to call half a dozen stores between Rancho Cucamonga and Pasadena before they found a store that had one.  I drove over immediately and got there last one.  That was on the Monday after the Sunday release.

Message 25 of 27
Mentor

dcsandahl wrote:

Also like mine--brand new yesterday--but am having trouble getting into App World. It will not let me "Accept" terms and conditions, so can't get to my existing account and apps. have been able to download a few apps from other sites, but not BB App World (or At&T Featured).

No one home at RIM on Sundays and AT&T couldn't help.

Anybody else seen this or have a solution?

I had no problems making the transition from a 9700 to the 9900.  It just worked.  AppWorld let me log in and download all my exiting apps except for three that are not (yet, I hope) supported under 7.0.

BIS recognized the change in PIN and transitioned automatically except for having to re-enter passwords.

Much, much easier than previous BB upgrades.

Message 26 of 27
Contributor

FINALLY!!! YES!!

so i've been an at&t customer for a year and 4 months. would they upgrade my blackberry torch to Dakota? >.<

i don't want to wait another year (and suddenly, blackberry comes up with a new one >.<) ...

Message 27 of 27
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support