Black or White iPhone?

Master

Black or White iPhone?

How many of you Forum members prefer a white iPhone to a black one? Or the other way around?

I personally like black much better, but I have a white iPhone 3GS that I traded for on Tuesday. Liking it so far, but still wishing it was black... I'm curious because I feel somewhat like the "odd one out" white just about the only white iPhone owner amongst others in my area. I know it's simply just a color, but I know some of you have personal preferences.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 1 of 29
Professor

Re: Black or White iPhone?

hi... how are you..

i had a black Iphone 4 it was cool but kind of plain lol...so i got a Iphone 4S a black  16 GB. it was  defective so i got to exhcange it for a iphone 4S 16GB a white one.  the stands out more than the black, i had ppl ask me ohh is that the White 4S  Iphone? i say yes and smile.  

white stands out more to me. but i would like to  have the black one back also. but after a while the black got boring. 

Wild Banchi wrote:
How many of you Forum members prefer a white iPhone to a black one? Or the other way around?

I personally like black much better, but I have a white iPhone 3GS that I traded for on Tuesday. Liking it so far, but still wishing it was black... I'm curious because I feel somewhat like the "odd one out" white just about the only white iPhone owner amongst others in my area. I know it's simply just a color, but I know some of you have personal preferences.

Message 2 of 29
Master

You made some good points, graphite. I would agree that the white does stand out more.

Oh well. It's just a color.

Message 3 of 29
Scholar

I like the white. It looks clean. But I also like brighter colors over darker ones. The problem is, I have a 2 year old, so the white won't stay clean for very long...

Message 4 of 29
Mentor

I prefer black. But I also like clean industrial type stuff. Brushed metal, anodized aluminum, etc... For me white is just too.... well white. Smiley Happy

Dan

Message 5 of 29
Master

I guess that's a simple way to put it... Smiley Very Happy

I think the stainless steel band around the 4/4S looks very nice, too.

Message 6 of 29
Tutor

I love the way the white iPhone looks.. Very sleek and clean. I think being one of the only people to have a white phone in your area is kind of cool. Who wants to be like everyone else? I ordered a white one and it will be a nice change from my black 3g.

Tags (1)
Message 7 of 29
Mentor

Absolutely love my white IPhone 4s. It's different from all the black ones around and I love the way my case looks on it (would look weird if the phone was black). It's just a clean looking, pretty phone.
Message 8 of 29
Master

I went with the Black iPhone 4S. I prefer the Black color better as I watch a lot of videos on my iPhones and I think they stand out more with an all black background.
Message 9 of 29
Expert

Black for same reason, Uverse TV and movies/music vids.

Plus, it's foolish to not have a case, so outside color isn't as important, but screen area is to me. I tried a clear case on my old Touch, and ended up going back to black; even clear edges on front took away from TV watching--or perhaps I'm just too easily distracted? Smiley Very Happy
Message 10 of 29
Former Community Manager

I prefer my electronics in black instead of white. I do have decals on both my iPhone and Kindle though. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 11 of 29
Scholar

wish they would come out with a stainless steel version....silver bulletSmiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 29
Former Community Manager

I would buy that in a heartbeat. I love the stainless steel back on my iPad.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 13 of 29
Professor

napili wrote:

wish they would come out with a stainless steel version....silver bulletSmiley Very Happy

i would got the stainless steel version or a  chromed back or a hard coated plastic back in different colors, such as candy apple red,pearl white or something like wicked orange or blue or even a candy green .

Message 14 of 29
Master

graphite07 wrote:
i would got the stainless steel version or a  chromed back or a hard coated plastic back in different colors, such as candy apple red,pearl white or something like wicked orange or blue or even a candy green .

I would purchase a Navy Blue iPhone, but I don't see that happening.

Message 15 of 29
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support