Billing question

Contributor

Billing question

This is concerning my home phone and since there is no forum for home phones, I'm posting here.

I did a advance payment for April 26th. When my money hadn't come on  in time, I called AT&T on the morning of April 25th to postpone it until the 29th. The CSR told me he could do that and it was re-scheduled for the 29th. I called on the 28th to find out that the payment had not been re-scheduled & that it had gone through on the 26th. I had the the CSR check and make sure that no payment was scheduled for the 29th. He told me that no payments were scheduled at all. I then talked to another person and made payment arrangements for my May bill. I then called my bank and found out that it had already been refused by the bank.

I check my bank account online this afternoon, May 4th, and found out that AT&T ran the payment through again. Either that or there was a payment scheduled for the 29th and it was sent through. And again, it was refused by the bank. Is AT&T going to send it again? Any suggestions on what to do?

Message 1 of 2
Expert

Re: Billing question

call them, this is a peer to peer forum only. ATT only moderates it.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support