Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 16, 2012
9:38:51 AM
View profile
Billing is NEVER accurate and is always overcharging

My husband and I switched to AT&T after being Verizon customers for ten years; back in June.  SINCE then we have only had ONE bill that we didn't have to fight for!!!  The salespeople will tell you anything OR NEGLECT to tell you something important JUST TO MAKE A SALE!!  We are NOT happy with AT&T.  MY iphone is CONSTANTLY dropping calls AND my husbands Iphone IS CONSTANTLY going over data (OR at least we are being charged for it)!!!  I am SO SICK of having to call the the rep EVERY month when I get my bill!!!  I NEVER in 10 yrs had to do this with Verizon!!!  I will be calling the BBB AND the FCC to complain about the service that I am paying for and NOT receiving!  absolutely ridiculous!  

My husband and I switched to AT&T after being Verizon customers for ten years; back in June.  SINCE then we have only had ONE bill that we didn't have to fight for!!!  The salespeople will tell you anything OR NEGLECT to tell you something important JUST TO MAKE A SALE!!  We are NOT happy with AT&T.  MY iphone is CONSTANTLY dropping calls AND my husbands Iphone IS CONSTANTLY going over data (OR at least we are being charged for it)!!!  I am SO SICK of having to call the the rep EVERY month when I get my bill!!!  I NEVER in 10 yrs had to do this with Verizon!!!  I will be calling the BBB AND the FCC to complain about the service that I am paying for and NOT receiving!  absolutely ridiculous!  

Billing is NEVER accurate and is always overcharging

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 17, 2012 10:49:38 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Sorry that you've had continuous billing issues. Can you tell me a little more about what kind of problems you've had?

If you'd like, I can get you in touch with a member of our team to go over your bill and make sure your account is set up properly. 

If you will please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you; I will get that set up.  

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Sorry that you've had continuous billing issues. Can you tell me a little more about what kind of problems you've had?

If you'd like, I can get you in touch with a member of our team to go over your bill and make sure your account is set up properly. 

If you will please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you; I will get that set up.  

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Billing is NEVER accurate and is always overcharging

2 of 2 (153 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments