Billing history/records archive

Billing history/records archive

Hello,

I am just wondering if anyone knows how far back (months/years) I can receive my paper bills?  Thanks so much!

Message 1 of 8
Mentor

Re: Billing history/records archive

well u can check ur bills online and i know the farthest u can go is like 16 mos.. but if you want to get it through the mail.. its like $5 per statement for the copy.. so better check it online..
Message 2 of 8

Can you please tell me step by step how to do that?
Thanks!
Message 3 of 8
Former Community Manager

Call 1-800-331-0500 and ask for the information you need. As xye29 noted, there is a charge of $5 per wireless bill copy; the first copy is free. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 8

How can I get back 16 months online?  I can only get back 5 months?  Can someone walk me through it?

Message 5 of 8
Highlighted
Mentor

from the billing tab click on BILLING HISTORY and will show u ur prev statements..
Message 6 of 8

When I tried that last time I could only go back 4 months.

Message 7 of 8
Expert

winndixiesmom wrote:

When I tried that last time I could only go back 4 months.

just checked the olam on my account, it goes back on Billing History to 2009, not sure if it becasue I am a combined accout holder or not

Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support