Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 19, 2012
9:12:05 PM
Billing history/records archive

Hello,

I am just wondering if anyone knows how far back (months/years) I can receive my paper bills?  Thanks so much!

Hello,

I am just wondering if anyone knows how far back (months/years) I can receive my paper bills?  Thanks so much!

Billing history/records archive

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 20, 2012 12:53:27 AM
(0)
Mentor
well u can check ur bills online and i know the farthest u can go is like 16 mos.. but if you want to get it through the mail.. its like $5 per statement for the copy.. so better check it online..
well u can check ur bills online and i know the farthest u can go is like 16 mos.. but if you want to get it through the mail.. its like $5 per statement for the copy.. so better check it online..
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Billing history/records archive

2 of 8 (3,043 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 20, 2012 1:26:40 PM
(0)
Tutor
Can you please tell me step by step how to do that?
Thanks!
Can you please tell me step by step how to do that?
Thanks!

3 of 8 (3,026 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 20, 2012 1:58:45 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Call 1-800-331-0500 and ask for the information you need. As xye29 noted, there is a charge of $5 per wireless bill copy; the first copy is free. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Call 1-800-331-0500 and ask for the information you need. As xye29 noted, there is a charge of $5 per wireless bill copy; the first copy is free. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

4 of 8 (3,022 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 20, 2012 4:58:24 PM
(0)
Tutor

How can I get back 16 months online?  I can only get back 5 months?  Can someone walk me through it?

How can I get back 16 months online?  I can only get back 5 months?  Can someone walk me through it?

5 of 8 (3,017 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2012 12:04:04 AM
(0)
Mentor
from the billing tab click on BILLING HISTORY and will show u ur prev statements..
from the billing tab click on BILLING HISTORY and will show u ur prev statements..

6 of 8 (3,007 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2012 6:06:19 AM
(0)
Tutor

When I tried that last time I could only go back 4 months.

7 of 8 (3,001 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2012 7:51:12 AM
(0)
Expert

winndixiesmom wrote:

just checked the olam on my account, it goes back on Billing History to 2009, not sure if it becasue I am a combined accout holder or not

winndixiesmom wrote:

just checked the olam on my account, it goes back on Billing History to 2009, not sure if it becasue I am a combined accout holder or not

8 of 8 (2,993 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments