Best data plan?

Contributor

Best data plan?

I getting a captivate next week and i was wondering whats the best data plan for a person that use twitter and facebook a lot?

Message 1 of 4
Professor

Re: Best data plan?

I would suggest starting with the 2GB plan. You can always cut it back later if your usage doesn't justify it.

Message 2 of 4
Master

Well, how much is considered "a lot"? Smiley Very Happy

Your data usage will determine which plan is right for you and your needs. It's simple.

• If you tend to use large amounts of data, or you're constantly on the Internet from your phone, the 2GB plan is the choice for you.

• If you're not a heavy user, the 200MB plan should cover you.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 4
Master

A little more to add...

About the new plans:

DataPlus – 200 MB of data for $15 per month

• Designed for people who primarily surf the Web, send email, and use social networking apps.
  • On average, 65% of AT&T Smartphone customers use less than 200 MB per month
  • If you use more than 200 MB, you'll receive an additional 200 MB of data usage for $15, replenished as often as necessary during the billing cycle.

DataPro – 2 GB of data for $25 per month

• Designed for people who regularly download or stream music and video, or use other high bandwidth applications
  • 98% of AT&T Smartphone customers use less than 2 GB in a month on average
  • If you exceed 2 GB, you'll get an additional 1 GB of data for only $10. Each time an additional 1 GB is used up during a cycle, you will automatically receive another 1 GB at the same low price.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support