Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 6, 2010
7:15:44 PM
View profile
Best data plan?

I getting a captivate next week and i was wondering whats the best data plan for a person that use twitter and facebook a lot?

I getting a captivate next week and i was wondering whats the best data plan for a person that use twitter and facebook a lot?

Best data plan?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2010 7:27:00 PM
(0)
Professor

I would suggest starting with the 2GB plan. You can always cut it back later if your usage doesn't justify it.

I would suggest starting with the 2GB plan. You can always cut it back later if your usage doesn't justify it.

Re: Best data plan?

2 of 4 (1,205 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2010 4:38:19 PM
(0)
Master

Well, how much is considered "a lot"? Smiley Very Happy

Your data usage will determine which plan is right for you and your needs. It's simple.

• If you tend to use large amounts of data, or you're constantly on the Internet from your phone, the 2GB plan is the choice for you.

• If you're not a heavy user, the 200MB plan should cover you.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Well, how much is considered "a lot"? Smiley Very Happy

Your data usage will determine which plan is right for you and your needs. It's simple.

• If you tend to use large amounts of data, or you're constantly on the Internet from your phone, the 2GB plan is the choice for you.

• If you're not a heavy user, the 200MB plan should cover you.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010

3 of 4 (1,078 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2010 4:41:25 PM
(0)
Master

A little more to add...

About the new plans:

DataPlus – 200 MB of data for $15 per month

• Designed for people who primarily surf the Web, send email, and use social networking apps.
  • On average, 65% of AT&T Smartphone customers use less than 200 MB per month
  • If you use more than 200 MB, you'll receive an additional 200 MB of data usage for $15, replenished as often as necessary during the billing cycle.

DataPro – 2 GB of data for $25 per month

• Designed for people who regularly download or stream music and video, or use other high bandwidth applications
  • 98% of AT&T Smartphone customers use less than 2 GB in a month on average
  • If you exceed 2 GB, you'll get an additional 1 GB of data for only $10. Each time an additional 1 GB is used up during a cycle, you will automatically receive another 1 GB at the same low price.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

A little more to add...

About the new plans:

DataPlus – 200 MB of data for $15 per month

• Designed for people who primarily surf the Web, send email, and use social networking apps.
  • On average, 65% of AT&T Smartphone customers use less than 200 MB per month
  • If you use more than 200 MB, you'll receive an additional 200 MB of data usage for $15, replenished as often as necessary during the billing cycle.

DataPro – 2 GB of data for $25 per month

• Designed for people who regularly download or stream music and video, or use other high bandwidth applications
  • 98% of AT&T Smartphone customers use less than 2 GB in a month on average
  • If you exceed 2 GB, you'll get an additional 1 GB of data for only $10. Each time an additional 1 GB is used up during a cycle, you will automatically receive another 1 GB at the same low price.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010

4 of 4 (1,076 Views)