Wireless Forums

Posted Nov 29, 2010
7:16:49 PM
View profile
Best Non-Data Plan Phone

Hi, my phone broke recently and I'm looking for a new phone. I had this old phone (by Cingular) and I'm slightly out of date with phones, though I have done my research. I wanted an android phone, since my brother has an iPhone, but now it's only for Sprint (Epic 4g). What happened to just changing SIM cards!? Okay, so then I looked at AT&T only phones and decided to get the Captivate. Then I hit the required $25 data plan (won't mention the $15 plan because that's just stupid)... required! I wanted to just use Wifi since I'm near Wifi a lot, but I can't do that it seems. $25 on a two-year plan is $600, not including texting, base phone bill every month, and the cost of the phone itself! So I'm essentially paying at least that much for a phone. Now I think I'll just stick with a regular phone for now. Does anyone have any recommendations for the "best non-data plan phone"?

Hi, my phone broke recently and I'm looking for a new phone. I had this old phone (by Cingular) and I'm slightly out of date with phones, though I have done my research. I wanted an android phone, since my brother has an iPhone, but now it's only for Sprint (Epic 4g). What happened to just changing SIM cards!? Okay, so then I looked at AT&T only phones and decided to get the Captivate. Then I hit the required $25 data plan (won't mention the $15 plan because that's just stupid)... required! I wanted to just use Wifi since I'm near Wifi a lot, but I can't do that it seems. $25 on a two-year plan is $600, not including texting, base phone bill every month, and the cost of the phone itself! So I'm essentially paying at least that much for a phone. Now I think I'll just stick with a regular phone for now. Does anyone have any recommendations for the "best non-data plan phone"?

Best Non-Data Plan Phone

23 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(23)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 29, 2010 7:22:24 PM
(0)
Employee

If you want a really non-data plan phone might check out the following

1.) Samsung T329

2.) Samsung T209

or some other basic phones. 

Most of these phones you can find as cheap as $50 and even lower. I just got done selling an old Samsung T209 phone I had to someone that wanted just a basic phone with maybe text. 

If you want a really non-data plan phone might check out the following

1.) Samsung T329

2.) Samsung T209

or some other basic phones. 

Most of these phones you can find as cheap as $50 and even lower. I just got done selling an old Samsung T209 phone I had to someone that wanted just a basic phone with maybe text. 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Best Non-Data Plan Phone

2 of 24 (25,903 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2010 1:52:35 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

The best device that does not require a data package would probably be the Sharp FX or the Samsung Mythic, which is what I have.

They both are kind of Android-like, with touchscreens and all, but I'm not quite sure if they get Wi-Fi...

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

The best device that does not require a data package would probably be the Sharp FX or the Samsung Mythic, which is what I have.

They both are kind of Android-like, with touchscreens and all, but I'm not quite sure if they get Wi-Fi...

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 24 (25,822 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2010 2:16:11 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by das8nt on Nov 30, 2010 at 2:19:34 PM

According to the AT&T features list, neither of those are Wifi capable. I'm still looking to see if any of the QMD devices have it.

Edit: ... and apparently no phone that does not require a Data Plan offers Wifi; only Smartphones.

According to the AT&T features list, neither of those are Wifi capable. I'm still looking to see if any of the QMD devices have it.

Edit: ... and apparently no phone that does not require a Data Plan offers Wifi; only Smartphones.

[ Edited ]
4 of 24 (25,818 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2010 7:47:58 PM
(0)
Guru

AT&T does not sell any non-smart phones that have wifi.  Occasionally AT&T has sold a feature phone with wifi,  but they will block it so it can't be used.  If you want a phone with wifi you will have to buy one from someone else.  You can check ebay-they have had feature phones with wifi that will work with AT&T's network. 

AT&T does not sell any non-smart phones that have wifi.  Occasionally AT&T has sold a feature phone with wifi,  but they will block it so it can't be used.  If you want a phone with wifi you will have to buy one from someone else.  You can check ebay-they have had feature phones with wifi that will work with AT&T's network. 

5 of 24 (25,796 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 1, 2010 7:11:39 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Radwimp on Dec 1, 2010 at 7:24:57 AM

I think you guys misinterpreted my post. I wanted an android phone so I could just use Wifi. Since they don't have such things, then I wanted a phone that is considered "excellent" without the "smartphone" title.

*edit* I also want to note, I don't want to pay for anything besides the monthly fee for an extra line ($10). I think the Sharp FX required a 20-30 dollar messaging plan?

I think you guys misinterpreted my post. I wanted an android phone so I could just use Wifi. Since they don't have such things, then I wanted a phone that is considered "excellent" without the "smartphone" title.

*edit* I also want to note, I don't want to pay for anything besides the monthly fee for an extra line ($10). I think the Sharp FX required a 20-30 dollar messaging plan?

[ Edited ]
6 of 24 (25,767 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 1, 2010 9:13:30 AM
(0)
Expert

Radwimp wrote:

then you are pretty much out of luck unless you pick what is considered a dumbphone. All QMD devices - those with slide out keyboards ahve the mandatory texting plan added to it just like smartphones have the mandatory data plan

Radwimp wrote:

then you are pretty much out of luck unless you pick what is considered a dumbphone. All QMD devices - those with slide out keyboards ahve the mandatory texting plan added to it just like smartphones have the mandatory data plan

7 of 24 (25,747 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 1, 2010 6:49:22 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Radwimp on Dec 1, 2010 at 6:50:05 PM

Well, I guess what is the best "dumbphone" then? :smileysad: Or does it even matter anymore because they are all crap apparently compared to these data plan and texting phones.

Well, I guess what is the best "dumbphone" then? :smileysad: Or does it even matter anymore because they are all crap apparently compared to these data plan and texting phones.

[ Edited ]
8 of 24 (25,703 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2010 5:05:54 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Radwimp wrote:

Personally, I would look at a non-branded phone (in a model which at&t does not/has not carried) - some of them have WiFi and are not designated by at&t as a smartphone or QMD.  Just make certain whatever you choose has GSM 850 and 1900, as well as the same frequencies for 3G if you ever intend to use it with cellular data and want the higher data speeds.  SE and Nokia would be good manufacturers to take a look at.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Radwimp wrote:

Personally, I would look at a non-branded phone (in a model which at&t does not/has not carried) - some of them have WiFi and are not designated by at&t as a smartphone or QMD.  Just make certain whatever you choose has GSM 850 and 1900, as well as the same frequencies for 3G if you ever intend to use it with cellular data and want the higher data speeds.  SE and Nokia would be good manufacturers to take a look at.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

9 of 24 (25,673 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2010 9:05:34 AM
(0)
Scholar

hme83 wrote:

Radwimp wrote:

They're not all crap, just not as sought after anymore as the texting and smartphones.  I agree with hme83 though.  My husband and I both carry non-branded Nokias and couldn't be happier with them. 

hme83 wrote:

Radwimp wrote:

They're not all crap, just not as sought after anymore as the texting and smartphones.  I agree with hme83 though.  My husband and I both carry non-branded Nokias and couldn't be happier with them. 

10 of 24 (25,650 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2010 9:06:22 AM
(0)
Expert

hme83 wrote:

Radwimp wrote:

remember that if ATT does figure out you have a non-branded smartphone or QMD device they can and will add the required services without telling you, It is in th terms of service that you agree to when you add a phone - in contract or out of contract commitment. Nothing you can do about it

hme83 wrote:

Radwimp wrote:

remember that if ATT does figure out you have a non-branded smartphone or QMD device they can and will add the required services without telling you, It is in th terms of service that you agree to when you add a phone - in contract or out of contract commitment. Nothing you can do about it

11 of 24 (18,269 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2010 2:36:26 PM
(0)
Tutor

Is that the same thing when you use an old jailbroken iPhone and they put on the data plan secretly?

Is that the same thing when you use an old jailbroken iPhone and they put on the data plan secretly?

12 of 24 (18,247 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2010 4:24:29 PM
(0)
Expert

Radwimp wrote:

nothing secret about it, put a smart phone on the account they have the right to add the data plan, period. Read the terms of service for the carrier, nothing diferent then the other carriers do. If it was "secret" they would not send you a message,

Radwimp wrote:

nothing secret about it, put a smart phone on the account they have the right to add the data plan, period. Read the terms of service for the carrier, nothing diferent then the other carriers do. If it was "secret" they would not send you a message,

13 of 24 (18,240 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 3, 2010 7:43:29 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by hme83 on Dec 3, 2010 at 7:45:15 AM

Radwimp wrote:

What I was suggesting is not the same thing.  With an at&t branded device - jailbroken, unlocked, etc., at&t knows the device you are using based on it's IMEI number.  To date, at&t doesn't classify many non-branded models - their system has no idea what type of phone you are using. 

But beyond that, there are models that have WiFi, and that at&t carried but removed the WiFi functionality from their branded model, that are not considered to be smartphones or QMD's by at&t (the SE C905a, for example).  You could get a SE C905a that has been debranded, and the WiFi will be restored.  Or you can get a C905i which always had operable WiFi functionality, but it lacks US 3G (may not be a big issue for you if you aren't really intending to use cellular data anyway).  The C905 is classified as a "feature phone" by at&t.  There may be some similar Nokia models as well - the point being that as has already been stated by ormom51, at&t actually removed WiFi functionality from some non-smartphone models - WiFi functionality does exist in feature phone models, particularly if you don't need US 3G and/or a QWERTY - but you will have to look outside of at&t for it. 

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

Radwimp wrote:

What I was suggesting is not the same thing.  With an at&t branded device - jailbroken, unlocked, etc., at&t knows the device you are using based on it's IMEI number.  To date, at&t doesn't classify many non-branded models - their system has no idea what type of phone you are using. 

But beyond that, there are models that have WiFi, and that at&t carried but removed the WiFi functionality from their branded model, that are not considered to be smartphones or QMD's by at&t (the SE C905a, for example).  You could get a SE C905a that has been debranded, and the WiFi will be restored.  Or you can get a C905i which always had operable WiFi functionality, but it lacks US 3G (may not be a big issue for you if you aren't really intending to use cellular data anyway).  The C905 is classified as a "feature phone" by at&t.  There may be some similar Nokia models as well - the point being that as has already been stated by ormom51, at&t actually removed WiFi functionality from some non-smartphone models - WiFi functionality does exist in feature phone models, particularly if you don't need US 3G and/or a QWERTY - but you will have to look outside of at&t for it. 

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

[ Edited ]
14 of 24 (18,217 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 3, 2010 8:43:43 AM
(0)
Scholar

hme83 wrote:

Radwimp wrote:

The Nokia C3 comes to mind.  It's offered as a GoPhone with WiFi functionality disabled (I've seen it at Wal Mart).  You can buy a Nokia C3 direct from Nokia (or amazon, etc...) that does offer WiFi.  I'm not sure if AT&T would still require the minimum $20 text and/or data feature on that particular model as they do on QMDs.   

hme83 wrote:

Radwimp wrote:

The Nokia C3 comes to mind.  It's offered as a GoPhone with WiFi functionality disabled (I've seen it at Wal Mart).  You can buy a Nokia C3 direct from Nokia (or amazon, etc...) that does offer WiFi.  I'm not sure if AT&T would still require the minimum $20 text and/or data feature on that particular model as they do on QMDs.   

15 of 24 (18,207 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 3, 2010 9:48:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

La-La wrote:

hme83 wrote:

Radwimp wrote:

That's a good example - if it was only sold as a GoPhone by at&t (where there are no feature plan requirements whatsoever) it is not designated as an at&t QMD.  So I don't see how at&t could require a messaging plan for a user who wished to use a non-branded version of it on post paid service where the only difference is that WLAN is functional, but at&t bears no cost/use of their network resources when the user is using WiFi. 

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

La-La wrote:

hme83 wrote:

Radwimp wrote:

That's a good example - if it was only sold as a GoPhone by at&t (where there are no feature plan requirements whatsoever) it is not designated as an at&t QMD.  So I don't see how at&t could require a messaging plan for a user who wished to use a non-branded version of it on post paid service where the only difference is that WLAN is functional, but at&t bears no cost/use of their network resources when the user is using WiFi. 

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

16 of 24 (18,200 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 3, 2010 11:45:38 AM
(0)
Expert

hme83 wrote:

La-La wrote:

hme83 wrote:

Radwimp wrote:

If they determine it is a QMD device, they can add the plan, branded, non-branded - it is in the terms of service

hme83 wrote:

La-La wrote:

hme83 wrote:

Radwimp wrote:

If they determine it is a QMD device, they can add the plan, branded, non-branded - it is in the terms of service

17 of 24 (18,181 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 3, 2010 3:29:49 PM
(0)
Guru
Edited by erichamion on Dec 3, 2010 at 3:32:47 PM

I know much of this is repeating what others have said here, but it doesn't hurt to have it in a single post.

Definitions:

• A phone is a smartphone if it has a smartphone operating system, such as Android, Symbian, or iOS.  Whether a phone is a smartphone or not is NOT ambiguous or subject to debate.  Of course, that's not the full list of smartphone OSs.  
  • A phone is a QMD if it (1) is not a smartphone AND (2) has EITHER OR BOTH of (A) a texting keypad (more than the standard 12-key phone keypad) or (B) a touchscreen.  Whether a phone is a QMD is NOT ambiguous or subject to debate.
  • A phone is neither a smartphone nor a QMD device if it has ONLY the standard number dialing keypad, lacks a touchscreen, and does not run a smartphone OS.  This is not ambiguous.
Requirements:
  • A smartphone requires a smartphone data plan and has no messaging requirement.
  • A QMD requires a total of $20 (or $30 for a family plan) in messaging and data features.  Messaging unlimited (family or single line) satisfies this with no data plan.
  • The requirements are independent of the locked/unlocked status of the phone, how the phone is branded, or whether it's an AT&T model.
Enforcement:
  • AT&T is pretty much guaranteed to detect a smartphone or QMD being used on a line if it's a model that's sold for AT&T.  When that happens, the appropriate plan will be added to the line if it isn't already present.
  • There have been mixed results using models that are not sold for AT&T at all.  While many find the system does not flag a phone in its correct category, at least some have had the correct plans added.  If you do use a non-AT&T smartphone or QMD and the system allows you not to have the correct plan, there's no guarantee that the detection won't improve in the future and that you will keep your current (lack of) features indefinitely.

If you want a phone with wi-fi and no data plan, the recommendation that's been made for an unbranded phone is perfect.  The point isn't to circumvent smartphone/QMD detection, but to get a phone that truly isn't a smartphone or QMD.  The C905 is a great example.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

I know much of this is repeating what others have said here, but it doesn't hurt to have it in a single post.

Definitions:

• A phone is a smartphone if it has a smartphone operating system, such as Android, Symbian, or iOS.  Whether a phone is a smartphone or not is NOT ambiguous or subject to debate.  Of course, that's not the full list of smartphone OSs.  
  • A phone is a QMD if it (1) is not a smartphone AND (2) has EITHER OR BOTH of (A) a texting keypad (more than the standard 12-key phone keypad) or (B) a touchscreen.  Whether a phone is a QMD is NOT ambiguous or subject to debate.
  • A phone is neither a smartphone nor a QMD device if it has ONLY the standard number dialing keypad, lacks a touchscreen, and does not run a smartphone OS.  This is not ambiguous.
Requirements:
  • A smartphone requires a smartphone data plan and has no messaging requirement.
  • A QMD requires a total of $20 (or $30 for a family plan) in messaging and data features.  Messaging unlimited (family or single line) satisfies this with no data plan.
  • The requirements are independent of the locked/unlocked status of the phone, how the phone is branded, or whether it's an AT&T model.
Enforcement:
  • AT&T is pretty much guaranteed to detect a smartphone or QMD being used on a line if it's a model that's sold for AT&T.  When that happens, the appropriate plan will be added to the line if it isn't already present.
  • There have been mixed results using models that are not sold for AT&T at all.  While many find the system does not flag a phone in its correct category, at least some have had the correct plans added.  If you do use a non-AT&T smartphone or QMD and the system allows you not to have the correct plan, there's no guarantee that the detection won't improve in the future and that you will keep your current (lack of) features indefinitely.

If you want a phone with wi-fi and no data plan, the recommendation that's been made for an unbranded phone is perfect.  The point isn't to circumvent smartphone/QMD detection, but to get a phone that truly isn't a smartphone or QMD.  The C905 is a great example.

[ Edited ]
18 of 24 (18,165 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 6, 2010 6:19:55 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Another benefit to buying non-branded is that you are under no continuing obligation to use at&t's post paid service (at least as it pertains to the device in question).  So if they *try* to add an unwanted feature plan, you are free to terminate your post paid service and use the device on prepaid where there are no feature plan requirements, use the device with T-Mo (assuming they have adequate coverage in your area), etc. 

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

Another benefit to buying non-branded is that you are under no continuing obligation to use at&t's post paid service (at least as it pertains to the device in question).  So if they *try* to add an unwanted feature plan, you are free to terminate your post paid service and use the device on prepaid where there are no feature plan requirements, use the device with T-Mo (assuming they have adequate coverage in your area), etc. 

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

19 of 24 (18,044 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 6, 2010 6:58:51 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

wingrider01 wrote:

hme83 wrote:

La-La wrote:

hme83 wrote:

Radwimp wrote:

The point being that the C3 is *not* a QMD as designated by at&t.  The purchase of a prepaid device is one of at&t's recommended solutions for users who need an inexpensive replacement device while still under contract if they have no other steeply discounted options available to them (i.e. warranty, insurance).  So much so that at&t gives the user additional minutes within a post paid account for purchasing certain GoPhone models as a replacement device (in lieu of the additional GoPhone dollars that would be received under a prepaid plan for the same models).  So at least in my (non-legal) mind, at&t would have a very difficult time surreptitiously classifying the C3 as a QMD when it's used with a post paid plan without clearly disclosing that fact on their website - where users are making their purchasing decision. :smileywink:

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

wingrider01 wrote:

hme83 wrote:

La-La wrote:

hme83 wrote:

Radwimp wrote:

The point being that the C3 is *not* a QMD as designated by at&t.  The purchase of a prepaid device is one of at&t's recommended solutions for users who need an inexpensive replacement device while still under contract if they have no other steeply discounted options available to them (i.e. warranty, insurance).  So much so that at&t gives the user additional minutes within a post paid account for purchasing certain GoPhone models as a replacement device (in lieu of the additional GoPhone dollars that would be received under a prepaid plan for the same models).  So at least in my (non-legal) mind, at&t would have a very difficult time surreptitiously classifying the C3 as a QMD when it's used with a post paid plan without clearly disclosing that fact on their website - where users are making their purchasing decision. :smileywink:

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

20 of 24 (18,035 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 6, 2010 7:10:55 AM
(0)
Guru

I'm not currently finding the C3 on AT&T's website, but there are other QMDs that are sold both as prepaid and as postpaid.  The Pantech Link is one example that's in both sections of the online store.  Even though it can be sold as prepaid, it is a QMD.

If the phone has a texting keypad and/or a touchscreen, it's a QMD (unless it runs a smartphone OS).

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

I'm not currently finding the C3 on AT&T's website, but there are other QMDs that are sold both as prepaid and as postpaid.  The Pantech Link is one example that's in both sections of the online store.  Even though it can be sold as prepaid, it is a QMD.

If the phone has a texting keypad and/or a touchscreen, it's a QMD (unless it runs a smartphone OS).

21 of 24 (15,247 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 6, 2010 7:45:44 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

erichamion wrote:

To my knowledge the C3 has never been sold for post paid service by at&t - therefore it is NOT clearly identified to consumers as being a QMD if used on post paid service.   (I don't know that for certain, but it's a fairly recent at&t release, and the only announcement I could find re: it here was for prepaid service; plus LaLa said they'd only seen it for sale as an at&t prepaid device at WalMart.  So please correct me if you know that it was sold by at&t for post paid service.) 

This differs from the Pantech Link as you suggest - the Link is clearly identified as being a QMD at at&t's website. :smileyhappy:

Obviously the distinction is moot if at&t were to add a messaging/data package to a C3 that is being used on post paid service and they were never legally challenged re: their doing so.  Generally speaking, companies have a great deal of free rein in doing whatever they please.  But certainly one thing that the regulatory authorities/courts frown upon is a lack of disclosure to the consumer so they can make fully informed decisions.  It's one thing to potentially take a "buyer beware" stance regarding non-branded phones that are purchased elsewhere; it's completely another to promote prepaid devices as being an inexpensive method to replace a device on a post paid plan, but not inform the consumer that if they use that particular at&t branded device to do so, it will be classified as a QMD where your own branded QMD's are designated at your website. 

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

erichamion wrote:

To my knowledge the C3 has never been sold for post paid service by at&t - therefore it is NOT clearly identified to consumers as being a QMD if used on post paid service.   (I don't know that for certain, but it's a fairly recent at&t release, and the only announcement I could find re: it here was for prepaid service; plus LaLa said they'd only seen it for sale as an at&t prepaid device at WalMart.  So please correct me if you know that it was sold by at&t for post paid service.) 

This differs from the Pantech Link as you suggest - the Link is clearly identified as being a QMD at at&t's website. :smileyhappy:

Obviously the distinction is moot if at&t were to add a messaging/data package to a C3 that is being used on post paid service and they were never legally challenged re: their doing so.  Generally speaking, companies have a great deal of free rein in doing whatever they please.  But certainly one thing that the regulatory authorities/courts frown upon is a lack of disclosure to the consumer so they can make fully informed decisions.  It's one thing to potentially take a "buyer beware" stance regarding non-branded phones that are purchased elsewhere; it's completely another to promote prepaid devices as being an inexpensive method to replace a device on a post paid plan, but not inform the consumer that if they use that particular at&t branded device to do so, it will be classified as a QMD where your own branded QMD's are designated at your website. 

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

22 of 24 (15,236 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 26, 2011 9:13:52 AM
(0)
Moved to new thread.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

23 of 24 (14,050 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 26, 2011 9:18:43 AM
(0)

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

24 of 24 (14,052 Views)