Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 20, 2012
4:54:00 PM
View profile
Best Camera Phone???

Anyone have an opinion on what the best camera phone available on att is?  (im really not wanting an iphone btw)  Thanks in advance for the help!

Anyone have an opinion on what the best camera phone available on att is?  (im really not wanting an iphone btw)  Thanks in advance for the help!

Best Camera Phone???

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2012 1:00:23 PM
(0)
Expert

Not sure how to answer this? Are you looking for a smartphone or a non smartphone?? I personally have a Samsung Nexus S (not sold at ATT stores)  with a 5MP camera that takes awesome pictures. I would suggest for you to browse the phones offered by ATT, if that's who you intend to get your phone from. Depending on what you're looking for, smartphone or non smartphone, check the specs to see which have the higher MP. 

Sorry that I couldn't be of more help but that's what I would do first. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Not sure how to answer this? Are you looking for a smartphone or a non smartphone?? I personally have a Samsung Nexus S (not sold at ATT stores)  with a 5MP camera that takes awesome pictures. I would suggest for you to browse the phones offered by ATT, if that's who you intend to get your phone from. Depending on what you're looking for, smartphone or non smartphone, check the specs to see which have the higher MP. 

Sorry that I couldn't be of more help but that's what I would do first. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: Best Camera Phone???

2 of 6 (1,936 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2012 2:37:48 AM
(0)
Guru

The iPhone is probably the best camera phone that AT&T offers. 8MP, a redesigned sensor, and wicked fast hardware to support it. The Samsung Galaxy S II is probably the best Android camera phone out there, although perhaps some of the Android enthusiasts can point you to a better model. 

The iPhone is probably the best camera phone that AT&T offers. 8MP, a redesigned sensor, and wicked fast hardware to support it. The Samsung Galaxy S II is probably the best Android camera phone out there, although perhaps some of the Android enthusiasts can point you to a better model. 

3 of 6 (1,930 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2012 11:08:32 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
The iPhone 4S has the best camera, as BadBadLeroy Brown pointed out. Other smartphones have anything between a 5MP-8MP camera. My Samsung Captivate takes very good pictures with a 5MP camera...the Galaxy S II or Galaxy S II Skyrocket could be even better with 8MP on those two as well.

As far as feature phones go, they don't take great pictures, but it's still something. Most have 2MP cameras.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

The iPhone 4S has the best camera, as BadBadLeroy Brown pointed out. Other smartphones have anything between a 5MP-8MP camera. My Samsung Captivate takes very good pictures with a 5MP camera...the Galaxy S II or Galaxy S II Skyrocket could be even better with 8MP on those two as well.

As far as feature phones go, they don't take great pictures, but it's still something. Most have 2MP cameras.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 6 (1,923 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2012 7:02:53 PM
(0)
Master

check out this site: http://techguylabs.com/radio/Main/HomePage  Leo Laporte likes Android phones as well as Apple and discusses the camera aspects often.  He may have some notes on his site/sites to help you.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

check out this site: http://techguylabs.com/radio/Main/HomePage  Leo Laporte likes Android phones as well as Apple and discusses the camera aspects often.  He may have some notes on his site/sites to help you.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

5 of 6 (1,915 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2012 7:24:27 PM
(0)
Expert

Also, to add, the OP is not really WANTING an iPhone. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Also, to add, the OP is not really WANTING an iPhone. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

6 of 6 (1,910 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments