Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Apr 15, 2012
2:14:38 AM
View profile
Battery drain from LTE antenna when there's no LTE in my state.

Is there any way to turn off LTE/4G? There's no need for me to even have it on in my state since there isn't any LTE. I've heard of adding new APNs that might help, but is there any other way?

Is there any way to turn off LTE/4G? There's no need for me to even have it on in my state since there isn't any LTE. I've heard of adding new APNs that might help, but is there any other way?

Battery drain from LTE antenna when there's no LTE in my state.

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 15, 2012 8:08:58 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I don't know the answer to your question, but I think that it would be different for each device.  What phone/tablet/hotspot do you have?  Maybe someone can give you a definitive answer once we know what we are dealing with.

I don't know the answer to your question, but I think that it would be different for each device.  What phone/tablet/hotspot do you have?  Maybe someone can give you a definitive answer once we know what we are dealing with.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Battery drain from LTE antenna when there's no LTE in my state.

2 of 3 (266 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 15, 2012 11:31:22 AM
(0)
Contributor
I have the LG Nitro HD.
I have the LG Nitro HD.

Re: Battery drain from LTE antenna when there's no LTE in my state.

3 of 3 (255 Views)