Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 17, 2010
9:38:42 AM
View profile
Backing up the Aria

The HTC site states that to back up the Aria one must go to the Home>Menu>Settings>Privacy and click Back up my data.

There is no such option on my phone. All I have is"Use My Location" and "Factory data reset"

Any idea what happened - Is there a way to back up my data/apps?

The HTC site states that to back up the Aria one must go to the Home>Menu>Settings>Privacy and click Back up my data.

There is no such option on my phone. All I have is"Use My Location" and "Factory data reset"

Any idea what happened - Is there a way to back up my data/apps?

Backing up the Aria

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2011 10:44:26 AM
(0)
Contributor

I have searched all over the Net for backing up my settings (i.e., Wifi info, ringtone & notification preferences, etc., not just contacts, calendar, and programs) and find only what you said.  Did anyone ever have an answer for this?

I have searched all over the Net for backing up my settings (i.e., Wifi info, ringtone & notification preferences, etc., not just contacts, calendar, and programs) and find only what you said.  Did anyone ever have an answer for this?

Re: Backing up the Aria

2 of 3 (895 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2011 1:57:25 PM
(0)
Master
You can use a combination of free Apps from the market like I do for my Android phone. The other option for a one shot backup option is the application "MyBackupPro". There is a charge, but I have heard good things about it. Not sure how well it works for the applications with AT&T's policy of blocking third party application installations.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
You can use a combination of free Apps from the market like I do for my Android phone. The other option for a one shot backup option is the application "MyBackupPro". There is a charge, but I have heard good things about it. Not sure how well it works for the applications with AT&T's policy of blocking third party application installations.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: Backing up the Aria

3 of 3 (875 Views)