Helpful Links

Backing up data on HTC Aria

Explorer

Backing up data on HTC Aria

I updated my phone but had a problem getting the old data installed. I probably didn't back yup the phone data correctly.  How do you back up your data?

Message 1 of 6
Guru

Re: Backing up data on HTC Aria

Could you be a little more specific? How did you 'update' your phone? How did you 'backup' the phone data? Also, have you downloaded & saved the 207 page manual for the Aria. It has lots of useful information.

Message 2 of 6
Explorer

I updated the ROM with the latest update.  That went well, no problem.

Before the update I copied the phones data to my computer via the USB; the phone drive and folders since th update indicated that it would erase all the data not on my SIM or SD card.

After the update of the ROM I had a problem finding the right items to download into the phone, so I reinstalled all the information.

I have downloaded the Aria pdf for the manual but that did not give more specific instructions.

I have had no problems with personalizing the phone and think it is a great phone for my purposes.

Message 3 of 6
Contributor

I would also like to know how to do this.

Message 4 of 6
Contributor

was the update worth all that trouble?

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Employee

you can't access phone memory without rooting. everything you see on your PC when conbcted via USB is the SD card.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support