Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us NOW for a live “Ask an Expert” event!

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 22, 2010
7:29:55 AM
View profile
Backflip Track Pad

Anyone else having problems with the Backflip track pad?  Mine just stopped working.  This phone has to be the worst phone I've ever had.  It's been nothing but problems!  First reboots, then battery issue, now the track pad.  All this in just 3 months.

Anyone else having problems with the Backflip track pad?  Mine just stopped working.  This phone has to be the worst phone I've ever had.  It's been nothing but problems!  First reboots, then battery issue, now the track pad.  All this in just 3 months.

Backflip Track Pad

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 22, 2010 1:17:12 PM
(0)
Expert
I say file a warranty claim for it, call 1-800-801-1101 from another phone.
I say file a warranty claim for it, call 1-800-801-1101 from another phone.

Re: Backflip Track Pad

2 of 3 (908 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 22, 2010 8:38:28 PM
(0)
Contributor

i have problems with the camera app and camcorder app, it they are not starting up, when i try to use the camera it turns  black for a few seconds and then says sorry, the application camera (process .com.motolora.camera) has stopped unxpectedly. please try again. The only option it gives me is (force close). when i try to use the camcorder app it makes the screen go black for a few seconds and then goes back to the homepage. can anyone help?

i have problems with the camera app and camcorder app, it they are not starting up, when i try to use the camera it turns  black for a few seconds and then says sorry, the application camera (process .com.motolora.camera) has stopped unxpectedly. please try again. The only option it gives me is (force close). when i try to use the camcorder app it makes the screen go black for a few seconds and then goes back to the homepage. can anyone help?

Re: Backflip Track Pad

3 of 3 (887 Views)