Wireless Forums

Posted Apr 28, 2010
8:37:40 PM
Backflip: Messages Do Not Display Contact Name

I am absolutely perplexed by this issue. At the home screen of what I assume is the Blur interface, it shows Facebook and then a recent messages bubble. If I get a text from some people, it shows their name. If I get a text from others, it shows just the number. Even if that number is in my contact book. Even if that number is linked to a profile. Even if it's entered the exact same way as they people who's name's do show. I hate this. I'm frustrated. I don't understand it. Does anyone know what this issue is?

I am absolutely perplexed by this issue. At the home screen of what I assume is the Blur interface, it shows Facebook and then a recent messages bubble. If I get a text from some people, it shows their name. If I get a text from others, it shows just the number. Even if that number is in my contact book. Even if that number is linked to a profile. Even if it's entered the exact same way as they people who's name's do show. I hate this. I'm frustrated. I don't understand it. Does anyone know what this issue is?

Backflip: Messages Do Not Display Contact Name

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit