Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us NOW for a live “Ask an Expert” event!

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 11, 2010
12:36:55 PM
View profile
Backflip Calling Issue

This may seem confusing but I need help. When I place a call the screen goes black not allowing me the option to end the call, turn on the speakerphone or use the keypad during the call. The same thing happens after I press the answer button on an incoming call.

But the catch is the phone allows me to use the buttons when I have headphones in the 3.5 mm jack. This is confusing to me and I do not have the TTY mode on or anything.

I need help solving the problem so that I do not have to have headphones in the phone to be able to end the call or use the phone during a call. Please help

This may seem confusing but I need help. When I place a call the screen goes black not allowing me the option to end the call, turn on the speakerphone or use the keypad during the call. The same thing happens after I press the answer button on an incoming call.

But the catch is the phone allows me to use the buttons when I have headphones in the 3.5 mm jack. This is confusing to me and I do not have the TTY mode on or anything.

I need help solving the problem so that I do not have to have headphones in the phone to be able to end the call or use the phone during a call. Please help

Backflip Calling Issue

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2010 4:16:49 PM
(0)
Mentor

The screen will timeout when on a call requiring you to press the power key to wake it up.

The screen will timeout when on a call requiring you to press the power key to wake it up.

Re: Backflip Calling Issue

2 of 2 (1,192 Views)