*BREAKING NEWS* iPhone 4 16GB has been delayed till mid august

Teacher

*BREAKING NEWS* iPhone 4 16GB has been delayed till mid august

All July orders from 20th-31st won't be receiving their iPhone til august 14-20th. International iphone 4 has been delayed as well.That really sucks
Message 1 of 19
Tutor

Re: *BREAKING NEWS* iPhone 4 16GB has been delayed till mid august

you people are gullible. That is not true. Its coming. be patient.

Message 16 of 19
Teacher

Why are people still ordering off the website or through a store? Do most people have a BestBuy around them? If so, give them a call. Even if a store 1 1/2 to 2hr away from you has them in stock, the drive is better than waiting weeks for them yet. As an early b-day present for myself, I called around and found one about 45 minutes away that had 11 of them in stock. But yet no ATT stores had them. Just throwing that out there. If something is backordered, Id never wait that long to get it.

Message 17 of 19
Scholar

I think in the case of the iPhone4, the later the better.  I'd imagine new circuitry board designs and something that substantially alleviates antennae issues will make it's way into the batch people start receiving around mid-September, which is when I plan on re-ordering one.  The first 2 I got on launch day were duds , so I returned them both and am waiting Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 19
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

benjitek wrote:

I'd imagine new circuitry board designs and something that substantially alleviates antennae issues will make it's way into the batch people start receiving around mid-September

Wow, that's some imagination. I imagine that there aren't going to be any changes at all.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 19 of 19
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support