BLACKJACK 2 &MOBILE BANKING

Tutor

BLACKJACK 2 &MOBILE BANKING

TO ALL WHO HAVE A BJ2....IF YOU WANT TO USE MOBILE BANKING AND ARE WITHIN YOUR 30 DAYS.....GET RID OF IT!!!  IT DOESNT AND WILL NOT  WORK!!!! ....THIS  UNDERSTANDING  IS AFTER  CONSULTING WITH SUNTRUST AND FIRETHORN  TECH SUPPORT .  IF YOU CONTACT ME I WILL GIVE YOU  MY DIRECT CONTACT WITH SUNTRUST. ...&ENCOURAGE ANYONE  CONSIDERING at&t  TO MAKE SURE THEY TRY EVERY FUNCTION ON THAT PHONE WITHIN THE TRIAL PERIOD

Message 1 of 3

Re: BLACKJACK 2 &MOBILE BANKING

1.  Download the files to your desktop.
2.  Open the Active sync >Tools>Explore Smartphone>My Windows Mobile based device
3.  Click and drag the files from your desktop and place them here.
4.  On your Blackjack 2 phone: Start>Applications> File Explorer>Menu>My Documents
5.  Select the first Mobile Banking File and install it.  (It should end up installing both files and  they will disappear from your documents.)
6.  Complete the registration process by obtaining the passcode from your bank.
7. Enjoy.
Obscure  
{ Please keep it spam free }
Message Edited by Caretaker on 07-01-2009 06:23:12 AM
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Former Moderator

Re: BLACKJACK 2 &MOBILE BANKING

Thank You for your comments and opinions related to this topic. Due its date, this thread is now being closed. Should the OP need additional assistance please feel free to open up a new thread.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support