Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 4, 2012
12:00:00 PM
View profile
BIS account registration issue
Edited by Phil-101 on Feb 4, 2012 at 12:06:47 PM

I have recently bought in Amazon a new blackberry torch 9800 At&t provider, when I try to create a new account on att.blackberry.com I get a pop-up window with a message that says "Cannot create account: Your BlackBerry Internet Service Account is Suspended or deactivated. Please contact your wireless service provider at 1-800-331-0500.

Doing some research on internet I found that the issue is that my phone is banned from Blackberry BIS platform. I contact BlackBerry support and after some time waiting for an answer, they say that I have to contact At&t to resolve this issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BlackBerry torch 9800

[edited for privacy]

I have recently bought in Amazon a new blackberry torch 9800 At&t provider, when I try to create a new account on att.blackberry.com I get a pop-up window with a message that says "Cannot create account: Your BlackBerry Internet Service Account is Suspended or deactivated. Please contact your wireless service provider at 1-800-331-0500.

Doing some research on internet I found that the issue is that my phone is banned from Blackberry BIS platform. I contact BlackBerry support and after some time waiting for an answer, they say that I have to contact At&t to resolve this issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BlackBerry torch 9800

[edited for privacy]

BIS account registration issue

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 7, 2012 8:57:34 PM
(0)
Professor

You need a BlackBerry data plan from AT&T to get everything working.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

You need a BlackBerry data plan from AT&T to get everything working.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

Re: BIS account registration issue

2 of 2 (833 Views)