Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Oct 18, 2011
3:52:50 PM
View profile
BB Torch 9810 App World problem

'A Torch 9810 on my account is having problems with the App World. I am getting the "BlackBerry App World is having trouble connecting to the BlackBerry App World server.  Verify your network connections and try again.: error.

I have posted on the BB Support forums, but have not received a reply. Google isnt helping much either. I have tried on both the AT&T network, and my home wifi, no dice. Internet pages, texts and calls are operate normally. I have signed in on the app world on my laptop with the blackberry ID, so I know I have my credentials right.

I have tried a battery pull, and reinstalled the App World application using a direct URL via email, but cannot get it to download ANYTHING.

If anyone could share some insight to this, that would be great, thanks.

'A Torch 9810 on my account is having problems with the App World. I am getting the "BlackBerry App World is having trouble connecting to the BlackBerry App World server.  Verify your network connections and try again.: error.

I have posted on the BB Support forums, but have not received a reply. Google isnt helping much either. I have tried on both the AT&T network, and my home wifi, no dice. Internet pages, texts and calls are operate normally. I have signed in on the app world on my laptop with the blackberry ID, so I know I have my credentials right.

I have tried a battery pull, and reinstalled the App World application using a direct URL via email, but cannot get it to download ANYTHING.

If anyone could share some insight to this, that would be great, thanks.

BB Torch 9810 App World problem

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too