Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 7, 2011
10:47:47 AM
View profile
Awesome service from Miiko in GA

I just wanted to make sure that AT&T and AT&T's customers knew that I was really pleased with the service I received from Miiko in Georgia.  Not only did she take the time to review my account with me, she offered me great solutions for my problem and was a real credit to AT&T.  So often we get frustrated with the direct and basic responses that customer service reps may give us.  Miiko took the time to resolve my problem and make my plan even better!!!

Thank you, Miiko!!!  You deserve a raise, a promotion, a vacation and lots of appreciation!!!

I just wanted to make sure that AT&T and AT&T's customers knew that I was really pleased with the service I received from Miiko in Georgia.  Not only did she take the time to review my account with me, she offered me great solutions for my problem and was a real credit to AT&T.  So often we get frustrated with the direct and basic responses that customer service reps may give us.  Miiko took the time to resolve my problem and make my plan even better!!!

Thank you, Miiko!!!  You deserve a raise, a promotion, a vacation and lots of appreciation!!!

Awesome service from Miiko in GA

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments