Avail no longer sends or receive photo text messages

Contributor

Avail no longer sends or receive photo text messages

[ Edited ]

For some reason my Android Avail Z990 all of the sudden stopped sending and receiving photos in text message. I tried searching the web but I guess since this phone is so new, no help was found. Could you please help me with this issue?

Message 1 of 4 (719 Views)
Master

Re: Avail no longer sends or receive photo text messages

You didn't play around with any messaging/MMS settings, did you? I would presume that data is not blocked on your line, neither, because you are required to have a data plan with your smartphone...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 4 (709 Views)
Contributor

It is a new phone, I did play around but I do not remember changing any mms settings. Where do I check for that? Thanks for your help. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4 (707 Views)
Master

Try this tutorial: http://www.wireless.att.com/support/deviceTutorials.do?tutorialsCategory=Picture/Video+Messaging&tut...

Scroll all the way down to the bottom where you can see seven steps that could help you determine whether your phone has the right settings. This is the most important part of the whole page.

Good luck!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 4 (704 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.