Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 28, 2011
7:48:09 AM
View profile
Avail no longer sends or receive photo text messages
Edited by Peppy_64 on Dec 28, 2011 at 8:00:00 AM

For some reason my Android Avail Z990 all of the sudden stopped sending and receiving photos in text message. I tried searching the web but I guess since this phone is so new, no help was found. Could you please help me with this issue?

For some reason my Android Avail Z990 all of the sudden stopped sending and receiving photos in text message. I tried searching the web but I guess since this phone is so new, no help was found. Could you please help me with this issue?

Avail no longer sends or receive photo text messages

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2011 9:58:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
You didn't play around with any messaging/MMS settings, did you? I would presume that data is not blocked on your line, neither, because you are required to have a data plan with your smartphone...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

You didn't play around with any messaging/MMS settings, did you? I would presume that data is not blocked on your line, neither, because you are required to have a data plan with your smartphone...

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Avail no longer sends or receive photo text messages

2 of 4 (703 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2011 10:00:17 AM
(0)
Contributor

It is a new phone, I did play around but I do not remember changing any mms settings. Where do I check for that? Thanks for your help. Smiley Happy

It is a new phone, I did play around but I do not remember changing any mms settings. Where do I check for that? Thanks for your help. Smiley Happy

3 of 4 (701 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2011 10:21:29 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Try this tutorial: http://www.wireless.att.com/support/deviceTutorials.do?tutorialsCategory=Picture/Video+Messaging&tut...

Scroll all the way down to the bottom where you can see seven steps that could help you determine whether your phone has the right settings. This is the most important part of the whole page.

Good luck!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Try this tutorial: http://www.wireless.att.com/support/deviceTutorials.do?tutorialsCategory=Picture/Video+Messaging&tutorialId=927120&deviceId=13190

Scroll all the way down to the bottom where you can see seven steps that could help you determine whether your phone has the right settings. This is the most important part of the whole page.

Good luck!

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (698 Views)