Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 7, 2012
9:42:53 AM
View profile
Auto-Lock iPhone 4s

I have the Auto-Lock setting on NEVER, because I do not want phone to cut off when I am doing a task. Maybe I should set it for 3 or 4 minutes to save battery when I forget to manualy lock the phone. Is the Auto-Lock feature made to detect inactivity after a time, and then cut off?

I have the Auto-Lock setting on NEVER, because I do not want phone to cut off when I am doing a task. Maybe I should set it for 3 or 4 minutes to save battery when I forget to manualy lock the phone. Is the Auto-Lock feature made to detect inactivity after a time, and then cut off?

Auto-Lock iPhone 4s

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 7, 2012 9:45:08 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Yes, the phone will not lock while you are using it. It will only lock after the set time of inactivity.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Yes, the phone will not lock while you are using it. It will only lock after the set time of inactivity.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Auto-Lock iPhone 4s

2 of 3 (460 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 7, 2012 9:58:35 AM
(0)
Mentor

Thanks you, very helpful. Takes time to learn all the features, and I don't fine the manual always explanatory.

Thanks you, very helpful. Takes time to learn all the features, and I don't fine the manual always explanatory.

Re: Auto-Lock iPhone 4s

3 of 3 (459 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments