Attention ATT.COM !!! ~ Your Iritating Samsung Infuse phone commercial

Contributor

Attention ATT.COM !!! ~ Your Iritating Samsung Infuse phone commercial

[ Edited ]

I couldn't find a direct link for contacting att.com, so I guess this will have to do until I can aquire better means of making contact.  Man Sad

Your current commercial that has a girl SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER because one of the men at the table has a huge spider on the display of their Samsung Infuse is so nerve racking that my wife & I just mute the TV when your commercial comes on. I don't use any of your services at this time and I probably NEVER will. I don't know who gave the ok for that crappy, annoying, commercial, but they need their head examined.  Man Mad

The first time I saw it, I had fallen asleep with our TV on, and I was startled awake with the blood-curdling scream of the obnoxious actress in the commercial! One of my friends said they had someone ask them if they needed to call the police, because they heard the scream from their TV set and thought maybe someone was being hurt. THAT ISN'T FUNNY!  Have you considered possible liability issuses this thing could create? Probably not...  Man Surprised

You have no idea how badly I have wanted to be able to call up the person who decided the use this commerical and play back a recording of her screaming into the phone and see how the likes it that oked the whole thing!!{Please keep it courteous}

I have spoke with other people that feel the same way, so I know I'm not alone in this. Your commercial is juvenile and obnoxious, please consider taking it off the air and replace it with something really humorous and interesting. Or isn't your advertising agency smart enough to do that? Do I sound aggrivated?  I hope so, because I am.  Man Mad

Please, stop the insanity and dump it now, and then Infuse a different one!  Man Sad   Thanks.

Message 1 of 22 (2,774 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Attention ATT.COM !!! ~ Your Iritating Samsung Infuse phone commercial

[ Edited ]

I find that commercial HILARIOUS...I don't even know which phone or service it's for but I laugh every time.

What I find annoying is first time posters who use a HUGE font that makes if difficult to even read their posts.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 22 (2,769 Views)
Guru

That commercial is awesome

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 3 of 22 (2,763 Views)

skeeterintexas wrote:

I find that commercial HILARIOUS...I don't even know which phone or service it's for but I laugh every time.

What I find annoying is first time posters who use a HUGE font that makes if difficult to even read their posts.

I'm with you, KUDOs skeeter.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 4 of 22 (2,762 Views)

The scream in the commercial doesn't really stand out or bother me because just about every TV show has some sort of screaming or shouting.  Whether the theme be police, war, medical, terror or even some comedies, you'll hear some loud voices and it's just part of the script.

docbombay

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein
Message 5 of 22 (2,742 Views)
Mentor

love the commercial too.

maybe you have to turn your TV off before you go to sleep or program it to turn off after inactivity after "X" amount of time.

- don't know how to do it?  Read The Manual

- don't have time? manage your time efficiently

or maybe need to get some priority straight as there's more depressing things to worry about

ie..

1. unemployment

2. starvation

3. our troops sacrificing their lives

Message 6 of 22 (2,731 Views)
Tutor

best commercial ive ever seen for a cellphone.  the sound is to loud? that doesnt even make sense. lol

Message 7 of 22 (2,684 Views)
Guru

krazy213 wrote:

best commercial ive ever seen for a cellphone.  the sound is to loud? that doesnt even make sense. lol

no it is not - what about the one where they use the phone as a weapon.

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 8 of 22 (2,642 Views)
Professor

As it's been said before, this isn't a forum that AT&T pays any attention to, so coming on here to write your oh so eloquent rant was for naught ;/
Message 9 of 22 (2,637 Views)
Guru

Any publicity is good publicity. I guess the commercial is doing its job, cause this is at least the third topic about it.
Message 10 of 22 (2,604 Views)
Contributor

My wife and I feel the same way...we are both thinking of going over to verizon just because of that awful commercial...Rickbass
Message 11 of 22 (714 Views)
Professor

If you feel that strongly, then send a letter stating this to AT&T corporate global headquarters address: 

AT&T Corporate Office | Headquarters
208 S. Akard St. Dallas, TX 75202
            (210)821-4105      

Not sure it will do any good though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 12 of 22 (689 Views)
Tutor

i sent my letter...to demand that they keep it on the air (:
Message 13 of 22 (681 Views)
Master

krazy213 wrote:
i sent my letter...to demand that they keep it on the air (:
They probably will for little while longer, at least... I personally haven't seen it recently, only on YouTube about two or three weeks ago.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 14 of 22 (672 Views)
Scholar

Davidusr you got it. No matter the intent the result is the same. The commercial is engrained in your head!

Actually haven't seen it in a while. But I bought an Infuse and the phone is great. (Wife has the Captivate now)
Message 15 of 22 (650 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.