Attention ATT.COM !!! ~ Your Iritating Samsung Infuse phone commercial

Contributor

Re: Attention ATT.COM !!! ~ Your Iritating Samsung Infuse phone commercial

I TOTALLY agree with you that this is without a doubt the most irritating commercial I have seen.  I try to mute it every time, but don't always move quick enough.  I wait for neighbors to knock on my door and see if I'm okay!  I will NEVER consider purchasing anything AT&T -- whoever allowed this commercial to air must not watch t.v.  The fact that so many people have expressed their displeasure with this commercial, and the fact that AT&T has done nothing to correct the matter, speaks volumes for me.  And, the fact that AT&T treats its customers as if they are ignorant and would fall for such a ridiculous scenario speaks volumes. I have a great sense of humor, but this is by no means funny at all.   I would not consider business with a company that does not put its customers / audience first.

Message 16 of 22 (644 Views)
Voyager

[ Edited ]

WOW!!!!!    That commercial is incrediable..    {Please keep it courteous and do not evade the word filter}

Message 17 of 22 (582 Views)

I find it annoying as well. I mean, really? This girl and the guy with the shoe are THAT stupid?

A far better one is the two guys sitting outside, watchiing a fish swim on the scream, and the eagle comes and snatches the phone. That is AWESOME. So good, it fools an eagle eye?

Message 18 of 22 (546 Views)
Mentor

For those of you who are saying that your neighbors are coming over to see if everything is all right: TURN THE VOLUME DOWN.. It's as simple as that! I personally love this commercial because 1) AT&T is finding new ways to promote the features of their phones; and 2) it's just plain HILARIOUS!
Message 19 of 22 (475 Views)
Contributor

Very interesting...

Quote:  "What I find annoying is first time posters who use a HUGE font that makes if difficult to even read their posts" 

Skeeter in Texas ~ Without realizing it, you actually made my point! LOL   When full CAPS are used on the Internet it is considered equal to YELLING or SCREAMING!!!    Why? Because no one can hear the sound of your voice. You made it clear you didn't care for my YELLING!  I find that very, very interesting. I sincerely want to thank you for helping prove that people generally don't like someone yelling or screaming!!!!  Now THAT'S HILARIOUS!  ROTFLOL  Duh...  

My goal in posting here in this forum because it belongs to the company behind the commercial. I'm really not interested in what annoys you, just in getting AT&T to consider removing the commercial in question. I'd say from the looks of things, my post has gotten a fair amount of attention. (1,455 views at the time of this post, maybe more)  So again, I thank you for 1) helping me make my point about SCREAMING... and 2) you've assisted me in drawing attention to the content of post and therefore, my objections to their annoying commercial... 

So, once again I'll state my objections and annoyance regarding the irritating, annoying  AT&T, Samsung Infuse cell phone commercial!!!!!!  Please stop showing it now!!!!

Quote:  "I find that commercial HILARIOUS...I don't even know which phone or service it's for but I laugh every time."

BTW - If you had paid attention while reading my earlier post, you would know what phone AND service the advertisement is for.  (I'll clarify for you...)   "Attention ATT.COM !!! (That's the service - AT&T) ~ Your Iritating Samsung Infuse phone (That's the phone) commercial"

Good day, everyone

Message 20 of 22 (428 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]

this is crazy!! You're honestly going to get on an open forum and complain that a commercial's scream scared you??{Please keep it courteous}

Message 21 of 22 (421 Views)
Highlighted
Former Moderator

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 22 of 22 (414 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.