Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 15, 2011
6:25:42 AM
View profile
Att prepaid is horrible

Number 1, Att prepaid does not give you any options for troublshooting or tech support, our towers have been messed up or down since around 8:00 last night, and I cant report it. Plus I am paying for a service that is rendered useless and 611 doesnt work if the tower is down. Att prepaid is horrible, I am definately going to verizon or sprint now.

Number 2  Att prepaid has 500mb limit for internet yall are stupid att. everyone else has some sort of unlimited plan for prepaid users. I am amazed Att is still around, and to make matters worse they are buying t-mobile so now the service will be even worse.

ATT sucks!

Number 1, Att prepaid does not give you any options for troublshooting or tech support, our towers have been messed up or down since around 8:00 last night, and I cant report it. Plus I am paying for a service that is rendered useless and 611 doesnt work if the tower is down. Att prepaid is horrible, I am definately going to verizon or sprint now.

Number 2  Att prepaid has 500mb limit for internet yall are stupid att. everyone else has some sort of unlimited plan for prepaid users. I am amazed Att is still around, and to make matters worse they are buying t-mobile so now the service will be even worse.

ATT sucks!

Att prepaid is horrible

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 15, 2011 9:52:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Sorry to burst your bubble but Verizon's prepaid is absolutely terrible in terms of pricing and phone selection for the plan you'd have to get. Flip phones and other cheap feature phones are the only options for cheap plans. You can have a smartphone here at AT&T for the same price or probably even less than you would at Verizon. Second of all, didn't even know Sprint had a prepaid service...other than Virgin Mobile. Virgin Mobile is probably worth going to for the money and phone selection.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Sorry to burst your bubble but Verizon's prepaid is absolutely terrible in terms of pricing and phone selection for the plan you'd have to get. Flip phones and other cheap feature phones are the only options for cheap plans. You can have a smartphone here at AT&T for the same price or probably even less than you would at Verizon. Second of all, didn't even know Sprint had a prepaid service...other than Virgin Mobile. Virgin Mobile is probably worth going to for the money and phone selection.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Att prepaid is horrible

2 of 2 (277 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments