Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 25, 2011
10:15:51 PM
View profile
Atrix questions
Hi, I purchased my Atrix within the last week and absolutely love it. I was wondering, though, (and can't find a diagram), what is the small hole for that is on the back of the phone, directly to the right of the power button? Also, I bought an Otterbox Defender case for my phone, and I've never had one before, and today my keys scratched the screen protector. I am very careful with my phones. My last phone was an iPhone and I had it a year and a half and didn't get one scratch on the screen - and didn't even use a screen protector. I guess I wasn't expecting the Otterbox protector to scratch that easily. It wasn't like the keys were in the same pocket as my phone; I actually just happened to hold them together in the same hand. My question is, is it possible to buy just the Otterbox screen protectors somewhere so I can switch it out? I spent quite a bit on the case, actually, and am kind of surprised the protector isn't stronger or that there's not more than one that comes with the case. Thanks.
Hi, I purchased my Atrix within the last week and absolutely love it. I was wondering, though, (and can't find a diagram), what is the small hole for that is on the back of the phone, directly to the right of the power button? Also, I bought an Otterbox Defender case for my phone, and I've never had one before, and today my keys scratched the screen protector. I am very careful with my phones. My last phone was an iPhone and I had it a year and a half and didn't get one scratch on the screen - and didn't even use a screen protector. I guess I wasn't expecting the Otterbox protector to scratch that easily. It wasn't like the keys were in the same pocket as my phone; I actually just happened to hold them together in the same hand. My question is, is it possible to buy just the Otterbox screen protectors somewhere so I can switch it out? I spent quite a bit on the case, actually, and am kind of surprised the protector isn't stronger or that there's not more than one that comes with the case. Thanks.

Atrix questions

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 26, 2011 4:02:23 AM
(0)
Master
Not sure about the otterbox screen protector.

You can get a Zagg Invishield from Best Buy or online at www.zagg.com.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Not sure about the otterbox screen protector.

You can get a Zagg Invishield from Best Buy or online at www.zagg.com.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: Atrix questions

2 of 3 (697 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2011 9:54:10 AM
(0)
Scholar

The hole in the back next to the power button/fingerprint reader is mostly likely a second mic for noise cancellation and possibly the mic for the video recorder.

The hole in the back next to the power button/fingerprint reader is mostly likely a second mic for noise cancellation and possibly the mic for the video recorder.

Re: Atrix questions

3 of 3 (618 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments