Atrix questions

Contributor

Atrix questions

Hi, I purchased my Atrix within the last week and absolutely love it. I was wondering, though, (and can't find a diagram), what is the small hole for that is on the back of the phone, directly to the right of the power button? Also, I bought an Otterbox Defender case for my phone, and I've never had one before, and today my keys scratched the screen protector. I am very careful with my phones. My last phone was an iPhone and I had it a year and a half and didn't get one scratch on the screen - and didn't even use a screen protector. I guess I wasn't expecting the Otterbox protector to scratch that easily. It wasn't like the keys were in the same pocket as my phone; I actually just happened to hold them together in the same hand. My question is, is it possible to buy just the Otterbox screen protectors somewhere so I can switch it out? I spent quite a bit on the case, actually, and am kind of surprised the protector isn't stronger or that there's not more than one that comes with the case. Thanks.
Message 1 of 3 (720 Views)
Master

Re: Atrix questions

Not sure about the otterbox screen protector.

You can get a Zagg Invishield from Best Buy or online at www.zagg.com.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3 (702 Views)
Scholar

Re: Atrix questions

The hole in the back next to the power button/fingerprint reader is mostly likely a second mic for noise cancellation and possibly the mic for the video recorder.

Message 3 of 3 (623 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support