Atrix questions

Contributor

Atrix questions

Hi, I purchased my Atrix within the last week and absolutely love it. I was wondering, though, (and can't find a diagram), what is the small hole for that is on the back of the phone, directly to the right of the power button? Also, I bought an Otterbox Defender case for my phone, and I've never had one before, and today my keys scratched the screen protector. I am very careful with my phones. My last phone was an iPhone and I had it a year and a half and didn't get one scratch on the screen - and didn't even use a screen protector. I guess I wasn't expecting the Otterbox protector to scratch that easily. It wasn't like the keys were in the same pocket as my phone; I actually just happened to hold them together in the same hand. My question is, is it possible to buy just the Otterbox screen protectors somewhere so I can switch it out? I spent quite a bit on the case, actually, and am kind of surprised the protector isn't stronger or that there's not more than one that comes with the case. Thanks.
Message 1 of 3
Master

Re: Atrix questions

Not sure about the otterbox screen protector.

You can get a Zagg Invishield from Best Buy or online at www.zagg.com.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
Scholar

Re: Atrix questions

The hole in the back next to the power button/fingerprint reader is mostly likely a second mic for noise cancellation and possibly the mic for the video recorder.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support