Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 27, 2011
3:42:32 PM
View profile
Atrix Car Dock USB Cable

After purchasing the Motorola Car Dock Kit for my Atrix and assembling it into my vehicle, my car was broken into and one of the items taken was the USB mini cable that has an integrated 3.5mm audio cable attached to it. To my surprise, I cantacted Motorola and they replied they dont carry a replacement cable for it. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can locate this cable, aside from purchasing another car dock kit just for the cable. Its riduclous Motorola doesn't stock it for replacement but they sell in a kit. That's the worse customer service I have ever seen. What if auto manufacturers sold cars but you couldn't buy replacement engines or parts?

After purchasing the Motorola Car Dock Kit for my Atrix and assembling it into my vehicle, my car was broken into and one of the items taken was the USB mini cable that has an integrated 3.5mm audio cable attached to it. To my surprise, I cantacted Motorola and they replied they dont carry a replacement cable for it. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can locate this cable, aside from purchasing another car dock kit just for the cable. Its riduclous Motorola doesn't stock it for replacement but they sell in a kit. That's the worse customer service I have ever seen. What if auto manufacturers sold cars but you couldn't buy replacement engines or parts?

Atrix Car Dock USB Cable

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too