Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 11, 2011
12:40:32 PM
View profile
At&t store otterbox defenders

Hey friends,

I purchased the iPhone 4 box but I was told it won't fit the 4s. Does the store carry them in stock? I need to do an exhange but don't want to waste the drive.

Hey friends,

I purchased the iPhone 4 box but I was told it won't fit the 4s. Does the store carry them in stock? I need to do an exhange but don't want to waste the drive.

At&t store otterbox defenders

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 12:45:04 PM
(0)
Scholar

Cissar wrote:

Hey friends,

They usually do keep them in stock, yes, but for the next few weeks I would imagine that stock levels will be slim. Best advice is to call the stores and, if one of them has the case you want, ask them to hold one for you behind the counter before you head down there.

Cissar wrote:

Hey friends,

They usually do keep them in stock, yes, but for the next few weeks I would imagine that stock levels will be slim. Best advice is to call the stores and, if one of them has the case you want, ask them to hold one for you behind the counter before you head down there.

Re: At&t store otterbox defenders

2 of 10 (781 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 1:01:54 PM
(0)
Teacher

dww0311 wrote:

Cissar wrote:

Hey friends,

Thank you for your very fast reply. I regret that you may not have read my question in its entirety. I need the 4s defender. They could not have had the 4s defender in stock because it was just announced a week ago. The one they gave me when I preordered was the iPhone 4 otterbox. I am asking if the store has the 4s in stock. I called them on the phone but they sort of blew me off and said yes and then when I asked them to read me what it says on the box, they said: "It says iPhone 4".

dww0311 wrote:

Cissar wrote:

Hey friends,

Thank you for your very fast reply. I regret that you may not have read my question in its entirety. I need the 4s defender. They could not have had the 4s defender in stock because it was just announced a week ago. The one they gave me when I preordered was the iPhone 4 otterbox. I am asking if the store has the 4s in stock. I called them on the phone but they sort of blew me off and said yes and then when I asked them to read me what it says on the box, they said: "It says iPhone 4".

3 of 10 (742 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 1:08:24 PM
(0)
Guru
Who told you it wouldn't fit? The iPhone 4 and 4S are the same.

4 of 10 (736 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 1:10:13 PM
(0)
Mentor

actually, the buttons are slightly differently positioned on the iPhone 4s from the iPhone 4. 

I can't imagine any store selling 4s accessories when the phone isn't even out yet!

I won't buy a case until I know that the one I am buying will absolutely fit my phone 

actually, the buttons are slightly differently positioned on the iPhone 4s from the iPhone 4. 

I can't imagine any store selling 4s accessories when the phone isn't even out yet!

I won't buy a case until I know that the one I am buying will absolutely fit my phone 

5 of 10 (731 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 1:10:22 PM
(0)
Teacher

Facci wrote:

Gizmodo told me.

http://gizmodo.com/5848221/iphone-4-cases-probably-wont-fit-the-iphone-4s?tag=iphone

Facci wrote:

Gizmodo told me.

http://gizmodo.com/5848221/iphone-4-cases-probably-wont-fit-the-iphone-4s?tag=iphone

6 of 10 (729 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 2:27:50 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by ShaunMN on Oct 11, 2011 at 2:53:59 PM

Cissar wrote:

dww0311 wrote:

Cissar wrote:

Hey friends,

Of course they don't have them in stock YET, but they WILL have them in stock at some point, most likely by launch day or some time next week.

{Please keep it courteous}

Cissar wrote:

dww0311 wrote:

Cissar wrote:

Hey friends,

Of course they don't have them in stock YET, but they WILL have them in stock at some point, most likely by launch day or some time next week.

[ Edited ]
7 of 10 (677 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 2:45:46 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by ShaunMN on Oct 11, 2011 at 2:54:59 PM

dww0311 wrote:

Cissar wrote:

dww0311 wrote:

Cissar wrote:

Hey friends,

Nothing I said was argumentative.{Please keep it courteous}

dww0311 wrote:

Cissar wrote:

dww0311 wrote:

Cissar wrote:

Hey friends,

Nothing I said was argumentative.{Please keep it courteous}

[ Edited ]
8 of 10 (661 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 8:38:13 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by stevy26 on Nov 3, 2011 at 8:39:30 PM

They are slightly different. You have to get a case that fit the verizon model, then you'll be straight. I would also grab a xoskin from http://xoskins.com The one that comes with the case scratched on me. The xo heals form scratches and is smoother than anything I have used. I have been using otterbox for a long time. they make the best case by far. You can't go wrong with it, just find a verizon iphone 4 model one.

They are slightly different. You have to get a case that fit the verizon model, then you'll be straight. I would also grab a xoskin from http://xoskins.com The one that comes with the case scratched on me. The xo heals form scratches and is smoother than anything I have used. I have been using otterbox for a long time. they make the best case by far. You can't go wrong with it, just find a verizon iphone 4 model one.

[ Edited ]
9 of 10 (510 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2011 11:40:55 AM
(0)
Mentor

Looking at the pictures the Otterbox Defender has a pretty large opening in the side for the Ring/Silent button so it should work for either the 4 or 4S. The only difference between the two is a slight shift in the placment of that switch so the only cases that need a special design are ones that have a tight fit around the switch or that actually extend the switch in some way.

Dan

Looking at the pictures the Otterbox Defender has a pretty large opening in the side for the Ring/Silent button so it should work for either the 4 or 4S. The only difference between the two is a slight shift in the placment of that switch so the only cases that need a special design are ones that have a tight fit around the switch or that actually extend the switch in some way.

Dan

10 of 10 (467 Views)