Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Mar 6, 2012
8:39:41 PM
View profile
At&T avail message ringtone

How do you get more choices for a message ringtone on the At&t Avail. Can't put my ringtones I downloaded as a messages ringtone.

How do you get more choices for a message ringtone on the At&t Avail. Can't put my ringtones I downloaded as a messages ringtone.

At&T avail message ringtone

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2012 9:59:22 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Click here for an article that discusses changing the ringtone on the Avail.

Here is another article about downloading things from the Google Play Store. It also contains instructions for troubleshooting things that don't play properly. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Click here for an article that discusses changing the ringtone on the Avail.

Here is another article about downloading things from the Google Play Store. It also contains instructions for troubleshooting things that don't play properly. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: At&T avail message ringtone

2 of 2 (1,625 Views)