Posted Nov 28, 2011
11:49:18 PM
View profile
Asking about the data plan

I m going to buy a 100M data package, and I saw my phone has three connections when I open the web browser.  There are AT&T Internet, AT&T MEdia Net and AT&T MMS.  I don't know which connection I should use, I don't want to cost extra fee if I connect without the 100M data package....  thanks 

I m going to buy a 100M data package, and I saw my phone has three connections when I open the web browser.  There are AT&T Internet, AT&T MEdia Net and AT&T MMS.  I don't know which connection I should use, I don't want to cost extra fee if I connect without the 100M data package....  thanks 

Asking about the data plan

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2011 6:50:12 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Make sure you purchase the 100MB data package first before accessing any data applications. I would choose the AT&T Internet application for regular Internet searches and browsing.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Make sure you purchase the 100MB data package first before accessing any data applications. I would choose the AT&T Internet application for regular Internet searches and browsing.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Asking about the data plan

2 of 2 (141 Views)