Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 15, 2011
7:10:55 AM
View profile
Aria won't sleep

I've had my Aria for about six months, and it's been perfect until now.  It won't sleep - up time and awake time click by at exactly the same rate.  The battery drains in about six hours and I'm going over my data plan.  I've tried everything I can find to try to fix it - uninstall all apps that may prevent it from going to sleep, install Advanced Task Killer, remove the battery for a few minutes and put it back, hard reset.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I've had my Aria for about six months, and it's been perfect until now.  It won't sleep - up time and awake time click by at exactly the same rate.  The battery drains in about six hours and I'm going over my data plan.  I've tried everything I can find to try to fix it - uninstall all apps that may prevent it from going to sleep, install Advanced Task Killer, remove the battery for a few minutes and put it back, hard reset.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Aria won't sleep

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2011 9:37:04 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

By "hard reset", do you mean a factory reset?  If not, I would try a factory reset.

By "hard reset", do you mean a factory reset?  If not, I would try a factory reset.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Aria won't sleep

2 of 3 (164 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2011 1:29:48 PM
(0)
Contributor

Yes, I meant factory reset.  I did that right before I posted this - it seemed like the reset hadn't worked.  But I turned off the phone for a while, and when I turned it back on it seems to have fixed the problem.  Yay! 

Yes, I meant factory reset.  I did that right before I posted this - it seemed like the reset hadn't worked.  But I turned off the phone for a while, and when I turned it back on it seems to have fixed the problem.  Yay! 

Re: Aria won't sleep

3 of 3 (159 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments