[Argent] Pro-Rated?

Contributor

[Argent] Pro-Rated?

Okay. I am new to this so don't kill me if I seem like an dumby but I am furious right now. I bought my phone exactly a month ago today using bill me later service. They paid my first wireless bill, activation fee and the cost of my iphone. TO be honest I don't know how much it cost because my brother got it under his name for me. Now its been a month and I am ready to pay my brother and i's bill but it says I can't see my bill until 8 to 10 days after my billing cycle. So I was like "Well I get paid again in 7 days, why not spend some of the money until I get a bill" Now I looked online and see something called pro-rated billing in which after your billing cycle you have to pay for all the services you use until you pay your bill. Here are my questions; if I don't have a bill how can I pay it? Why the do I have to pay extra for the 8 days until I get the bill? How much is it going to cost extra (example- if I use 6mb of data do i have to pay for the 300 mb data package?) If so shouldn't i just swish to that (i only used 500mb last month) 

I am very very very worried! I only make 240 i week. I saved 110. I am frightened that my bill is going to double what i have. I am thinking of just canceling my service since i seems it will be just too much of an expence. 

Message 1 of 1
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support