Are calls to voice mail charged???

Contributor

Are calls to voice mail charged???

I have A-list and other services. When I look at my account on-line it says VM call dialed to my own number, when in fact it actually dialed another number that automatically dials to the voice mail center. My major question is: Are these calls to voicemail billed as minute calls, Mobile-to-Mobile calls, or just free calls? (if they are billed, could I set up my VM number in my A-List and it work???)

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Are calls to voice mail charged???

Calls to voicemail are charged as minute calls. I am sure that they can be added to a-list.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Professor

Re: Are calls to voice mail charged???

fabianf wrote:

I have A-list and other services. When I look at my account on-line it says VM call dialed to my own number, when in fact it actually dialed another number that automatically dials to the voice mail center. My major question is: Are these calls to voicemail billed as minute calls, Mobile-to-Mobile calls, or just free calls? (if they are billed, could I set up my VM number in my A-List and it work???)

Thanks!

Hi fabianf, very good question.  I got a family member (not on my plan) and she asked the same question. I told her that , yep, she gets charged when accessing voicemail.  Id like to know your results so maybe can suggest the same to her.

Any follow-up on your inquiry?

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support