Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 21, 2011
9:25:02 AM
View profile
Apps kick me out go back to home screen

Hello, i got a iphone 4s white 16gb and some apps kick me out and go back to home screen, like the settings app, any suggestions?

Hello, i got a iphone 4s white 16gb and some apps kick me out and go back to home screen, like the settings app, any suggestions?

Apps kick me out go back to home screen

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2011 10:20:47 AM
(0)
Scholar

XurXes wrote:

I've seen that a few times myself.  Is it always the same few apps?  I've found that killing the process and then trying again, usually solves the problem.

XurXes wrote:

I've seen that a few times myself.  Is it always the same few apps?  I've found that killing the process and then trying again, usually solves the problem.

Re: Apps kick me out go back to home screen

2 of 8 (2,977 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2011 10:28:50 AM
(0)
Scholar

Basic troubleshooting is reset, restart, restore.... have any of those been tried?  A reset or restart of the device should easily clear up the issue.

Basic troubleshooting is reset, restart, restore.... have any of those been tried?  A reset or restart of the device should easily clear up the issue.

3 of 8 (2,974 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2011 11:37:44 AM
(0)
Professor
I've been getting that a lot with iOS 5.
I've been getting that a lot with iOS 5.

4 of 8 (2,964 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2011 2:36:08 PM
(0)
Professor

yea me to.. i hope they fix this soon.

yea me to.. i hope they fix this soon.

hello!!!

5 of 8 (2,950 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2011 2:39:24 PM
(0)
Guru
I have that happen a lot with Safari.
I have that happen a lot with Safari.

6 of 8 (2,947 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 1:46:35 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
It happened to me and still does using the Facebook app sometimes on an iPod Touch 4G and iPhone 3GS. I can understand third-party downloaded apps not working properly, but main function apps not working is quite an inconvenience.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

It happened to me and still does using the Facebook app sometimes on an iPod Touch 4G and iPhone 3GS. I can understand third-party downloaded apps not working properly, but main function apps not working is quite an inconvenience.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

7 of 8 (2,880 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2011 1:41:21 AM
(0)
Scholar

I have noticed it a lot more since iOS 5 also. Facebook was/is the app that does it the most for me but Instagram starts acting funky too sometimes. As was previously stated, I close the apps down completely and that usually fixes the problem. I hope that either the app makers or Apple is working on a fix for this.

I have noticed it a lot more since iOS 5 also. Facebook was/is the app that does it the most for me but Instagram starts acting funky too sometimes. As was previously stated, I close the apps down completely and that usually fixes the problem. I hope that either the app makers or Apple is working on a fix for this.

8 of 8 (2,863 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments