Helpful Links

Apps kick me out go back to home screen

Mentor

Apps kick me out go back to home screen

Hello, i got a iphone 4s white 16gb and some apps kick me out and go back to home screen, like the settings app, any suggestions?

Message 1 of 8
Scholar

Re: Apps kick me out go back to home screen

XurXes wrote:

Hello, i got a iphone 4s white 16gb and some apps kick me out and go back to home screen, like the settings app, any suggestions?

I've seen that a few times myself.  Is it always the same few apps?  I've found that killing the process and then trying again, usually solves the problem.

Message 2 of 8
Scholar

Basic troubleshooting is reset, restart, restore.... have any of those been tried?  A reset or restart of the device should easily clear up the issue.

Message 3 of 8
Professor

I've been getting that a lot with iOS 5.
Message 4 of 8
Professor

yea me to.. i hope they fix this soon.

Message 5 of 8
Guru

I have that happen a lot with Safari.
Message 6 of 8
Master

It happened to me and still does using the Facebook app sometimes on an iPod Touch 4G and iPhone 3GS. I can understand third-party downloaded apps not working properly, but main function apps not working is quite an inconvenience.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
Scholar

I have noticed it a lot more since iOS 5 also. Facebook was/is the app that does it the most for me but Instagram starts acting funky too sometimes. As was previously stated, I close the apps down completely and that usually fixes the problem. I hope that either the app makers or Apple is working on a fix for this.

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support