Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 18, 2011
1:26:08 PM
View profile
Application Update Icon Notification

I have three application update icons in the upper right of my phone but I can't find any instructions in manuals and/or tutorials on att or the samsung site that tell me how to make them go away or what applications they may be referring to.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have three application update icons in the upper right of my phone but I can't find any instructions in manuals and/or tutorials on att or the samsung site that tell me how to make them go away or what applications they may be referring to.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Application Update Icon Notification

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 18, 2011 2:34:16 PM
(0)
Contributor

Nevermind, I found the updates under menu, notifications.  This lists updates available and provides the link to perform the update.  The application update notifications are actually on the upper left, not right of the phone screen as previously noted.

Nevermind, I found the updates under menu, notifications.  This lists updates available and provides the link to perform the update.  The application update notifications are actually on the upper left, not right of the phone screen as previously noted.

Re: Application Update Icon Notification

2 of 2 (170 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments