Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 22, 2012
2:18:11 PM
View profile
AppleCare for the iPhone???
Edited by Taylarie on Jan 23, 2012 at 8:55:30 AM

I recommend against buying an iPhone in an AT&T store. I purchased mine at the AT&T store in Gulfport Mississippi, and although I paid for the extended Apple Care plan, they failed to apply it to my account. 18 months later, my phone is dying, and Apple won’t cover it. It seems the AT&T store made $68 for providing nothing.

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

I recommend against buying an iPhone in an AT&T store. I purchased mine at the AT&T store in Gulfport Mississippi, and although I paid for the extended Apple Care plan, they failed to apply it to my account. 18 months later, my phone is dying, and Apple won’t cover it. It seems the AT&T store made $68 for providing nothing.

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

AppleCare for the iPhone???

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 23, 2012 7:49:06 AM
(0)
Former Employee

18 month ago AT&T stores had no way of applying Apple Care plans to anyone's account, users had to do it themselves. Only about 4 month ago we stopped selling Apple Care boxes and instead now apply them directly to the phone at the point of sale. 

18 month ago AT&T stores had no way of applying Apple Care plans to anyone's account, users had to do it themselves. Only about 4 month ago we stopped selling Apple Care boxes and instead now apply them directly to the phone at the point of sale. 

Re: AppleCare for the iPhone???

2 of 2 (465 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments