Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 3, 2011
11:37:50 AM
View profile
Apple to Android Switch

I am planning to switch from apple (iphone) to android (Samsung galaxy II) by renewing my contract. My question is, what if I don’t like android based phones can I switch back to iphone? Will there be any charge to use switch from new phone (samsung) to old phone (iphone)?

I am planning to switch from apple (iphone) to android (Samsung galaxy II) by renewing my contract. My question is, what if I don’t like android based phones can I switch back to iphone? Will there be any charge to use switch from new phone (samsung) to old phone (iphone)?

Apple to Android Switch

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 11:48:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
No charge for switching back to old phone.
If you keep the new phone, you are still locked into 2 year agreement.
If you return the new phone (within 30 days of purchase) so you remain upgrade eligible, there is a restocking fee for the new phone.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
No charge for switching back to old phone.
If you keep the new phone, you are still locked into 2 year agreement.
If you return the new phone (within 30 days of purchase) so you remain upgrade eligible, there is a restocking fee for the new phone.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Apple to Android Switch

2 of 3 (347 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 12:02:54 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks for quick reply. Silly Q. What if I keep both? Just use old phone.I suppose that's possible.

Thanks again for reply

Thanks for quick reply. Silly Q. What if I keep both? Just use old phone.I suppose that's possible.

Thanks again for reply

Re: Apple to Android Switch

3 of 3 (343 Views)