Apple support help-Email

Scholar

Apple support help-Email

I am trying like crazy to find an email address to contact about my order. I placed an order for the iPad 2 wi-fi / 3G 32G w/o engraving. I wanted to upgrade it to the 64G with engraving. I just wanted to send an email asking how I should go about changing my order. I can't, for the life of me, find an email address for order support. Or any other support for that matter. All their support seems to be through phone numbers and FAQ. Maybe I'm missing something Smiley Indifferent

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (1,022 Views)
Master

Re: Apple support help-Email

How about the Contact Us link at the bottom of all the Apple webpages:

http://www.apple.com/contact/

Customer Service
Apple Store Customer Service

To view the most up-to-date status and make changes to your Apple Online Store order, visit online Order Status. You can also contact Apple Store Customer Service at1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.

Message 2 of 3 (984 Views)
Scholar

Re: Apple support help-Email

Planet-Ed wrote:

How about the Contact Us link at the bottom of all the Apple webpages:

http://www.apple.com/contact/

Customer Service
Apple Store Customer Service

To view the most up-to-date status and make changes to your Apple Online Store order, visit online Order Status. You can also contact Apple Store Customer Service at1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.

The Contact Us link just brings you to another page of links and phone numbers. No email addresses that I saw. I could call, but it was after hours and I prefer to email so I have a record of things. I went to the make changes section, but I didn't see an option to change my order the way I am looking to do. I have a feeling I have to cancel and re-order. I was just looking for confirmation of that. I'll probably end up trying to call during work today. I just don't have a lot of extra down time at work and I know how busy they are, so if the wait time is more then a few minutes, I won't be able to wait.

Thanks

Message 3 of 3 (965 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support