Apple awarded top smartphone manufacturer by DJ power.

Master

Apple awarded top smartphone manufacturer by DJ power.

J.D. Power and Associates has just announced the results of their annual 2011 U.S. Wireless Handset Customer Satisfaction Study. Apple has earned the top-spot on the list for the sixth consecutive time. Apple scored a 838 on a 1,000-point scale with the iPhone, while the runner-up HTC scored a relatively close score of 801. 6,898 smartphone owners took part in the study. As if we already didn’t know, customers are pretty satisfied with Apple’s iPhone, and its 5-star rating for “Ease of Operation”. (via BGR) Con't here: http://9to5mac.com/2011/09/08/apple-awarded-sixth-consecutive-j-d-power-and-associates-award-for-top...
Message 1 of 7 (244 Views)
Master

Re: Apple awarded top smartphone manufacturer by DJ power.

Just read this article recently too.. It's the first smartphone I've been fully satisfied with. I've had a palm centro, and the blackjack one and two. I've tried a pantech duo. Of course there's always a feature I'd Like to see added to the iPhone. But technology is ever changing, so of course we dream of more features. This is the most stable an reliable phone I've had
Message 2 of 7 (212 Views)
Master

What can I say? Apple builds quality devices that don't have as many flaws as opposed to the other smartphone manufacturers. Their electronics work for years, and the iPhone is not an exception.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 7 (193 Views)
ACE - Professor

Well deserved award to Apple! Smiley Happy Their devices are definitely solid and do not have as many flaws as other manufacturers do. Smiley Wink

-Evandela
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7 (189 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Just don't hold them that way! :-)

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 5 of 7 (186 Views)
Master

One more question. Is the iPhone 4 still on Consumer Reports do not recommend list?

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 6 of 7 (182 Views)
Master

youngjm wrote:
One more question. Is the iPhone 4 still on Consumer Reports do not recommend list?
Yes, I believe it still is. That antennae flaw on the iPhone 4 really hurt its overall performance score and I still believe it is on the "Not Recommended" list, as of the August issue, I believe. Of course, I think the topic was testing the phone's camera... Still, I don't think it's recommended.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 7 of 7 (173 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.