Apple Antenna Page: Demonstration of signal loss with other phones as well as iPhone 4

Professor

Apple Antenna Page: Demonstration of signal loss with other phones as well as iPhone 4

Message 1 of 20
ACE - Professor

Re: Apple Antenna Page: Demonstration of signal loss with other phones as well as iPhone 4

RiotGirrrl wrote:

really? and why nobody complaint about  this before ?

Actually, they do. No one noticed the iP4 until the "death grip" meme took off, and now everyone who gets one tries to smother it to see if they can get the bars to drop.

Every cell phone sold includes a diagram showing where the antenna is located, and suggests you don't bury the antenna in flesh.

Anyway, its all moot now at least. You can choose to bump it or dump it. Hey, I like that slogan.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 20
Mentor

Re: Apple Antenna Page: Demonstration of signal loss with other phones as well as iPhone 4

RiotGirrrl wrote:

really? and why nobody complaint about  this before ?

Because other phone makers haven't sold 3 million phones in the first month.

Message 17 of 20
Professor

Exactly. When you're at the top, you are ALWAYS going to have haters and exaggerators.
Message 18 of 20

The new iphone 4 recall ,  remembering old school phones

yeahh im not a good image editor , just for fun

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 19 of 20
Highlighted
Guru

Yet Apple still decided to give away free cases even though this was way overblown. I'm even more of an Apple fan now. 

Message 20 of 20
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support