Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 4, 2011
4:10:28 PM
View profile
AppCenter and Mobile Care not working

I'm using the Samsung SGH-a197 gophone (AT@T) and whenever I try to use AppCenter, an Error box comes up with the message "Unknown Error has occured. [000]"

When I try to use AT@T Mobile Care, it loads fine but then it says "An important update is required for your phone. This update will allow the phone to better serve you. Please accept and allow this update at no charge." Giving me the options Yes or No. I select Yes and it a box pops up that says Please Wait with a blue hour glass. I've waited over 20 minutes and it still says please wait, please help me.

I'm using the Samsung SGH-a197 gophone (AT@T) and whenever I try to use AppCenter, an Error box comes up with the message "Unknown Error has occured. [000]"

When I try to use AT@T Mobile Care, it loads fine but then it says "An important update is required for your phone. This update will allow the phone to better serve you. Please accept and allow this update at no charge." Giving me the options Yes or No. I select Yes and it a box pops up that says Please Wait with a blue hour glass. I've waited over 20 minutes and it still says please wait, please help me.

AppCenter and Mobile Care not working

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too