Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Apr 17, 2011
5:41:39 PM
AppCenter Suggestion

Hey at&t!

Before the upgrade to AppCenter from MEdia Net, I was always able to browse Answer Tones (I guess you guys are not calling them Ringback Tones) and buy to my hearts desire.  Now, since the switch to AppCenter I haven't been able to access the site at all.  Because my source of internet is my data card and the tech rep explained something that the site uses proxy (or something like that).  Basically, the site won't work with me using the data card, but it will work on my smartphone.  It's just not the same experience, because I cannot preview anything before I buy it and it really turns me off from buying anything without being able to hear it first.  Anyway, that was it.  I like how it looks, but just dissapointing that it isn't viewable with an at&t device.

Thanks for letting me blab on. Smiley Happy

BTW, you could really use some real Fleetwood Mac RBTs. Smiley Wink

Hey at&t!

Before the upgrade to AppCenter from MEdia Net, I was always able to browse Answer Tones (I guess you guys are not calling them Ringback Tones) and buy to my hearts desire.  Now, since the switch to AppCenter I haven't been able to access the site at all.  Because my source of internet is my data card and the tech rep explained something that the site uses proxy (or something like that).  Basically, the site won't work with me using the data card, but it will work on my smartphone.  It's just not the same experience, because I cannot preview anything before I buy it and it really turns me off from buying anything without being able to hear it first.  Anyway, that was it.  I like how it looks, but just dissapointing that it isn't viewable with an at&t device.

Thanks for letting me blab on. Smiley Happy

BTW, you could really use some real Fleetwood Mac RBTs. Smiley Wink

AppCenter Suggestion

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments