Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 5, 2011
9:54:28 AM
View profile
App Clutter

I'm a novice at computers, and cell phones.  I have a Samsung Rugby II SGH A-847 phone.  I use one app.  It's weather, and called Mycast.  Prior I paid $1.79 for Accuweather, per month which was far superior to Mycast, however, not as pretty.

Now I pay about $4 for Mycast, and a $10 fee to have data.  Something stinks here!    $1.79 w/Alltel  vs. $14.00 w/AT&T  ! !

I also need some help to get all the Junk Apps off the phone.  To get to the one app I use for weather, I have to scroll through a bunch of trash Apps that I have no interest in.  I found the screen to delete them, but they won't delete.  I can't imagine that AT&T cares so little about their customers that they locked them there on purpose.

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ?

I'm a novice at computers, and cell phones.  I have a Samsung Rugby II SGH A-847 phone.  I use one app.  It's weather, and called Mycast.  Prior I paid $1.79 for Accuweather, per month which was far superior to Mycast, however, not as pretty.

Now I pay about $4 for Mycast, and a $10 fee to have data.  Something stinks here!    $1.79 w/Alltel  vs. $14.00 w/AT&T  ! !

I also need some help to get all the Junk Apps off the phone.  To get to the one app I use for weather, I have to scroll through a bunch of trash Apps that I have no interest in.  I found the screen to delete them, but they won't delete.  I can't imagine that AT&T cares so little about their customers that they locked them there on purpose.

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ?

App Clutter

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2011 9:59:03 AM
(0)
Professor

melingw wrote:

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ?

What kind of phone is the Rugby, windows, android?

melingw wrote:

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ?

What kind of phone is the Rugby, windows, android?

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Re: App Clutter

2 of 3 (157 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2011 3:09:33 PM
(0)
Master
Edited by Ann154 on Jun 12, 2011 at 3:33:35 PM
If I recall correctly, the Rugby was a feature flip phone. A ruggedized one at that.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
If I recall correctly, the Rugby was a feature flip phone. A ruggedized one at that.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: App Clutter

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (150 Views)