App Clutter

Visitor

App Clutter

I'm a novice at computers, and cell phones.  I have a Samsung Rugby II SGH A-847 phone.  I use one app.  It's weather, and called Mycast.  Prior I paid $1.79 for Accuweather, per month which was far superior to Mycast, however, not as pretty.

Now I pay about $4 for Mycast, and a $10 fee to have data.  Something stinks here!    $1.79 w/Alltel  vs. $14.00 w/AT&T  ! !

I also need some help to get all the Junk Apps off the phone.  To get to the one app I use for weather, I have to scroll through a bunch of trash Apps that I have no interest in.  I found the screen to delete them, but they won't delete.  I can't imagine that AT&T cares so little about their customers that they locked them there on purpose.

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ?

Message 1 of 3
Professor

Re: App Clutter

melingw wrote:

I'm a novice at computers, and cell phones.  I have a Samsung Rugby II SGH A-847 phone.  I use one app.  It's weather, and called Mycast.  Prior I paid $1.79 for Accuweather, per month which was far superior to Mycast, however, not as pretty.

Now I pay about $4 for Mycast, and a $10 fee to have data.  Something stinks here!    $1.79 w/Alltel  vs. $14.00 w/AT&T  ! !

I also need some help to get all the Junk Apps off the phone.  To get to the one app I use for weather, I have to scroll through a bunch of trash Apps that I have no interest in.  I found the screen to delete them, but they won't delete.  I can't imagine that AT&T cares so little about their customers that they locked them there on purpose.

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ?

What kind of phone is the Rugby, windows, android?

Message 2 of 3
Master

Re: App Clutter

If I recall correctly, the Rugby was a feature flip phone. A ruggedized one at that.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support