Helpful Links

App Clutter

Visitor

App Clutter

I'm a novice at computers, and cell phones.  I have a Samsung Rugby II SGH A-847 phone.  I use one app.  It's weather, and called Mycast.  Prior I paid $1.79 for Accuweather, per month which was far superior to Mycast, however, not as pretty.

Now I pay about $4 for Mycast, and a $10 fee to have data.  Something stinks here!    $1.79 w/Alltel  vs. $14.00 w/AT&T  ! !

I also need some help to get all the Junk Apps off the phone.  To get to the one app I use for weather, I have to scroll through a bunch of trash Apps that I have no interest in.  I found the screen to delete them, but they won't delete.  I can't imagine that AT&T cares so little about their customers that they locked them there on purpose.

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ?

Message 1 of 3
Professor

Re: App Clutter

melingw wrote:

I'm a novice at computers, and cell phones.  I have a Samsung Rugby II SGH A-847 phone.  I use one app.  It's weather, and called Mycast.  Prior I paid $1.79 for Accuweather, per month which was far superior to Mycast, however, not as pretty.

Now I pay about $4 for Mycast, and a $10 fee to have data.  Something stinks here!    $1.79 w/Alltel  vs. $14.00 w/AT&T  ! !

I also need some help to get all the Junk Apps off the phone.  To get to the one app I use for weather, I have to scroll through a bunch of trash Apps that I have no interest in.  I found the screen to delete them, but they won't delete.  I can't imagine that AT&T cares so little about their customers that they locked them there on purpose.

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ?

What kind of phone is the Rugby, windows, android?

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: App Clutter

If I recall correctly, the Rugby was a feature flip phone. A ruggedized one at that.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

iPhone 8 and 8 Plus is Here! Learn What’s New and How to Order

The Apple Watch Series 3 is Here! Learn how to have the freedom to go with just your watch!

The iPhone X (10) is on it's way!

Additional Support