Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 20, 2011
9:30:04 PM
View profile
Anyone with a Motorola Karma? I need help desperately please.

Dang dog peed on my phone and now the screen is out. pure black. can't see anything. Unfortunately, looks like all my phone numbers are on my phone and not my sim.  

I need someone who has a Karma to tell me what buttons to press in sequential order to transfer all my phone numbers to my SIM since I can't see the screen. I know you can go to address book, options, select multiple to add to SIM card, so I need go blindly at this.

If anyone can please tell me what to press to get to my address book, options, and selected multiple to add to SIM, that would be awesome.  I lost everything... all my business contacts, etc.

And lastly when I am done selecting (and I'll be guessing) what to press to hit OKAY and make it happen.

Help is appreciated.  Thank you,

Dang dog peed on my phone and now the screen is out. pure black. can't see anything. Unfortunately, looks like all my phone numbers are on my phone and not my sim.  

I need someone who has a Karma to tell me what buttons to press in sequential order to transfer all my phone numbers to my SIM since I can't see the screen. I know you can go to address book, options, select multiple to add to SIM card, so I need go blindly at this.

If anyone can please tell me what to press to get to my address book, options, and selected multiple to add to SIM, that would be awesome.  I lost everything... all my business contacts, etc.

And lastly when I am done selecting (and I'll be guessing) what to press to hit OKAY and make it happen.

Help is appreciated.  Thank you,

Anyone with a Motorola Karma? I need help desperately please.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2011 6:16:13 PM
(0)
Contributor

take it to att store .

they have backup machine 

they backup all stuff and phone book to other phone .it is free

i use to have the same phone and screen cracked. they back up my phone book to other phone. hope this will help.

take it to att store .

they have backup machine 

they backup all stuff and phone book to other phone .it is free

i use to have the same phone and screen cracked. they back up my phone book to other phone. hope this will help.

Re: Anyone with a Motorola Karma? I need help desperately please.

2 of 2 (410 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments